Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbomb967

Debutant
Feb 7, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I've got Lake and Shaw out in my defense meaning that I will have a 2-1-4 setup going into the next round as opposed to a 3-2-2... I can straight trade Lake for Carrazzo because I have the cash in the bank... Thoughts on that move? If Lake was playing, I'd give him a week to score well but I've all but given up on him after 2 out of 3 sub par performances and now his suspension...

EDIT: Just to add, if I keep him and put him on the bench, my only replacement option (as I have to bench both Shaw and Lake) is Ellis...

Players miss a week and everyone trades them. Just cop a doughy

Nah, got Boumann on the bench. Only problem is who to go to:
- Tomlinson
- Morris
- Paine

Any thoughts anyone?

Oct 13, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man City
Martin -> Stanley this week

Into (hopefully given i'm only starting with $10k):
Coniglio -> Treloar
Eliis -> Goddard

Ellis is on the extended bench though..need him to play! Ellis/Coniglio have to make up c.$60k on goddard between them otherwise I hold off.

Dylan Burger

Senior List
Feb 19, 2009
The #86 tram
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Going Fyfe -> J Kennedy(Mids)

Will pick Fyfe up in a few weeks when price has bottomed out if he looks like playing the rest of the year.

2 round 6/7 upgrades to Pendlebury and Fyfe looking like the go :thumbsu:

Piciocco

Rookie
Jun 12, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Need some help bad, got no idea what to do.
So apparently shaw is out for 2 weeks and i have noone to back him up.
This is my team at the moment:
Defenders - Delidio, Scotland, Shaw, Broughton, Hargraves, Ellis, Bugg (Smedts, Darley)
Midfield - Ablett, Boyd, Thompson, Cotchin, Magner, Coniglio (Kavanagh, Wingard)
Ruck - Kreuzer, Mcintosh (Giles, Stephenson)
Forwards - Buddy, Hale, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Petrie, A.Kennedy, D.Smith (Kerridge, Cameron)

(Sorry if im being annoying by posting my whole team but i sorta need you to see it if you wanna help :) )

Not sure who i should trade out to get someone to back up shaw for the next 2 weeks?
Help would be much appreciated.

Nah, got Boumann on the bench. Only problem is who to go to:
- Tomlinson
- Morris
- Paine

Any thoughts anyone?

Toss Marty Clarke in there. Got the $$$ to bring him in I just realised.

Feb 27, 2009
Earth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TS4LYF
Need some help bad, got no idea what to do.
So apparently shaw is out for 2 weeks and i have noone to back him up.
This is my team at the moment:
Defenders - Delidio, Scotland, Shaw, Broughton, Hargraves, Ellis, Bugg (Smedts, Darley)
Midfield - Ablett, Boyd, Thompson, Cotchin, Magner, Coniglio (Kavanagh, Wingard)
Ruck - Kreuzer, Mcintosh (Giles, Stephenson)
Forwards - Buddy, Hale, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Petrie, A.Kennedy, D.Smith (Kerridge, Cameron)

(Sorry if im being annoying by posting my whole team but i sorta need you to see it if you wanna help :) )

Not sure who i should trade out to get someone to back up shaw for the next 2 weeks?
Help would be much appreciated.
Maybe look at carrazzo or Fischer

Apr 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Ledger not named again. Worth hopping aboard J-Mac or Treloar instead? Or wait a week until it's bubble time? Where the hell is Ledger?

I'm in the same boat. Wait for bubble IMO. Would suck to bring in either of those 2 mentioned then they go down, dropped, general soreness etc etc etc

Mar 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Storm/Philadelphia Eagles
Glad I got rid of Ledger last week, doesn't seem close enough to best 22 yet, let alone not being involved as a sub.

But seriously happy with the teams named so far. Really need Dempsey and Fyfe to get up, if they're picked to play then expect their usual output.

Shaw out, I can pretty much have any defender I want (under 547k) ... who to choose?

chriso1088

Debutant
Nov 11, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
gday people just want some opinions i have 337k sitting in the bank and wanna use asap. who to upgrade from/to..this is my team:

DEF:Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Clarke, Dempsey, Bugg, Mohr (Ellis,Spurr)
MID:Ablett, Murphy, Pendlebury, Selwood, Mcdonald, Magner (Shiel, Ledger)
RUC:Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)
FWD:Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Kennedy, Smith (Hall, Pheiffer)

Mar 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Storm/Philadelphia Eagles
I traded Shaw to Carrazzo but having second thoughts because I think it ruins my back line during the last bye.

:eek:

I see your point.............fuuuuu.......

Still, it has to be done I think, Fisher falls into that boat as does Birchall....all the best defenders have the bye in round 13 (already have Deledio, Goddard), it's just the way it's fallen! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back