Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im keeping Dempsey, its a risk but his form has been too good not too keep him.

my trade for the week atm are
Hargrave to Paine
Fyfe to Marc Murphy

Still 5 hours in which i will liskely change my again. its either that or fyfe to riewoldt or lewis or danger.

Gunston is not Chappy though ;)

Nah you're smoking crack if you think Chapman's going to be the sub, but people keep posting that player X is on the field so can't be the sub. Just not true.

You have a lot of spare cash.

Yeah i did now i want some back thinking a better option might be

bouman to geary
Cameron to Stanley

Keep my cash and maybe ride them to prem's in a few weeks but also have added cash to upgrade more.

I've already done the trade on Shaw. My concern is hadn't been impressing me as much as I felt he wad costing. Had a reasonably high breakeven this week too IIRC.

Can someone help me out?

Out: D Martin
In: 1) K Tippett, N Riewoldt, B Whitecross or S Sidebottom.

As mentioned earlier, I'm leaning towards Whitecross.

Not sold on Sidebottom. Reckon you could flip a coin on the others. Tippett/Whitecross have runs on the board this year, and NRoo has been ok with some easy games.

When you think about who will be a top 10 fwd by year end, we know NRoo has been but is it passed him?? And can Tippett/Whitecross keep up the good form?? Not sure Whitecross will be top 10!

In order prob as you have them listed, a plus for Tippett is Crows have GWS this week! (Also depends on who else you have for the byes!)

Do people think Geary will be good enough to stay on the field the whole season?? I'm thinking of trading Hargrave for him, but I'm not sure if I can trust him to keep his average up.

I guess at the least Geary should at least increase in value again the next 2 weeks, really not sure If I should pull the trigger on it though

Thinking of
Fyfe > Tippet/Riewoldt
Shaw > Malceski/Hurn
Thoughts? As you can see I'm aiming for the relatively cheaper options (without compromising quality) so I can pocket some cash

So I'm trading thinking about trading Shaw out.

Tossing up between Deledio - my spare cash, Hurn + some cash and Scotland.

Leaning towards Deledio as I've had Hurn before and he's disappointed, and I don't think Scotland will maintain the same level of scoring this year as last.

Any thoughts?

Wouldn't be trading out a premium like Cyril, you picked him for a reason to begin with! At least someone like Fyfe has a possible long term injury that could affect his price/scoring, but that is not the case with Cyril.
Cheers for the advice pal, I was stewing on it over lunch, gonna stick with Cyril. Caddy for a rook might be the other move I think, he was listed fourth on the bench last night (like that means anything really!) and his decreasing output last week makes him a candidate to wear the green vest this week.

I've had a scope around but can't find exactly how long shaw is expected to be out for, just the next two?

If so I am strongly thinking of trading in either Scotland or Carrazzo, having trouble deciding which as scotland started shitty but is a proven winner vs carrazzo's lightling start but could easily fade.... thoughts?

tl;dr Scotland vs Carrazzo

So I'm trading thinking about trading Shaw out.

Tossing up between Deledio - my spare cash, Hurn + some cash and Scotland.

Leaning towards Deledio as I've had Hurn before and he's disappointed, and I don't think Scotland will maintain the same level of scoring this year as last.

Any thoughts?

I think Shaw to Deledio is a good trade. He's a solid performer and has been for a long time. I tend to agree with you on Scotland possibly dropping his output.

I'm also thinking of doing:

Shaw -> Carrazzo
Martin -> R Stanley

Ready to pull the trigger on Martin, he just doesn't look to me like busting out a huge score any time soon and with Stanley averaging 89 atm with a BE of -37 it's almost too hard to resist.

Anybody?

Thinking about trading Stevey J for N Reiwoldt... (BE of 174 vs 50)

Sideways trade but only my second trade this season so bit of room. Any GEE fans wanna add some input? I know GEE have a cushy next four weeks...

Scotland's BE is 120 odd, so if you can maybe hold off for a week or two (if you have coverage for Shaw) and get him when he's cheaper
Carrazzo is playing a tagging role but as of late has shown he can win his own ball. Just not sure how long he can keep it up.
If you had to make the decision now I'd go for Carrazzo, great form, and is 30k cheaper.

I'm personally doing a sideways trade from Shaw to Carrots, initially i was considering Malceski but figured I may as well bring in a top 10 defender (in my opinion anyway) rather than save some cash which will be burned on another trade later. Figured I'd save a trade and get in the premium now.

EDIT: Also, Fyfe for Tippet or Roo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a defender for Shaw. Who should I get? Other current backs are Bugg, Goddard, Hargrave, Deledio, Clarke, Ellis, Birchall and Grimes.

Also, since Goodes is suspended I don't have a bench player in my forward line to bring in for him. I do have Winderlich on the bench in my midfield so I'm thinking I should trade Winderlich for another MID/FWD who can come in for Goodes. But who should I get?

Thoughts on

Guthrie -> Surjan

I already have Ellis Goddard and Deledio in one backline though

Pendlebury -> Conca (Swing Goddard to mids) :thumbsu:
&
Fyfe -> Whitecross :D:D

Now I have 700k in the bank and plan to have approx 1300k in 2 rounds time. I'm cutting all my round 12 premiums in an attempt to make the most money out of them which is all part of my plan to try and win round 12. Next week I'll bring in Ziebell for Watson and will probably find someone to trade out for Treloar as well.

Pendlebury -> Conca (Swing Goddard to mids) :thumbsu:
&
Fyfe -> Whitecross :D:D

Now I have 700k in the bank and plan to have approx 1300k in 2 rounds time. I'm cutting all my round 12 premiums in an attempt to make the most money out of them which is all part of my plan to try and win round 12. Next week I'll bring in Ziebell for Watson and will probably find someone to trade out for Treloar as well.

fk me.. but lol

Hi Guys

Forward line is a struggle at the moment:
Franklin, Dangerfield, Chapman, Fyfe, A.Kennedy, D.Smith, A.Hall (Smedts, Dickson)

and thinking i need to get rid of Fyfe. (I do also have Goodes on the bench in the mids this week

does anyone see Whitecross as being a top 10 FWD for the remainder of the year? he has scored well to date, but i stil need convincing!

Cheers for the hlp

The above trades make me LOL! :D:thumbsu:

Anyways I'm locking in Fyfe > Couch and Coniglio > Barlow.

Next week Hargrave to Carazzo/Scotland.

Team will then look like this -

B- Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Scotland, Malceski, Dempsey, Bugg
(Ellis Morris)

M - Ablett, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Barlow, Magner, Shiel
( C.Smith, Ledger)

R - Mumford Giles (Redden, Stevenson)

F - Franklin, Goodes, Chapman, Martin, Porpliza, A.Kennedy, D.Smith
(Hall, Couch)

Whats everyones thought on my team so far? Any positive or negative comments?

Thoughts so far about my team -

Was really struggling with only 3 premium mids as C.Smith, Coniglio and Ledger didn't come on like I was expecting.

Defence has been a bit iffy from spots 5-7 and trading out Golby > Dempsey last week hurt. Golby 81, Dempsey 6. FML! :eek:

Have picked mostly the wrong rookies to start on the ground each week such as Shiel, C.Smith, Coniglio, Ellis, etc.

Overall I think my teams underperformed and expected alot better. Ranked around 67,000 after first round ranking of 40,000 odd. Just been getting over 2000 every week and can't seem to take the next step up towards the 20-30,000 mark. :mad::thumbsdown:

Hi Guys

Forward line is a struggle at the moment:
Franklin, Dangerfield, Chapman, Fyfe, A.Kennedy, D.Smith, A.Hall (Smedts, Dickson)

and thinking i need to get rid of Fyfe. (I do also have Goodes on the bench in the mids this week

does anyone see Whitecross as being a top 10 FWD for the remainder of the year? he has scored well to date, but i stil need convincing!

Cheers for the hlp

looks like a pretty standard fwd line tbh. i think most of us are in the same boat.

i'm trying to work out who the best rookie is to trade Ledger to... thinking Jack Newnes???

i have mcdonald already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back