Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Fyfe to the Chad and pocketing the $110k for use elsewhere/later. He's listed as a forward but with him playing loose in the GWS backline he's gonna see more balls flying around than a......

Already trading this week in an attempt to win round 12 which has now become my single aim for this season.

Dempsey -> Conca
&
Bennell -> Harvey

Leaving Fyfe trade for another week because his price won't change while Bennell's will. I plan to use 18 trades over the next 8 weeks and have a team loaded with round 11 and 13 premiums by round 12. Don't give a **** what I come overall as long as I put all my energy into getting a good score in round 12

Anybody think it is to early to jump off Chappy? Am thinking about it at the moment, won't do it this week but he and Martin are the two premiums who are on notice for me.

Anybody think it is to early to jump off Chappy? Am thinking about it at the moment, won't do it this week but he and Martin are the two premiums who are on notice for me.

trade to who though? Not many reliable FWD premiums this year...

trade to who though? Not many reliable FWD premiums this year...

That's why I'm not planning on doing a sideways trade for Fyfe in Supercoach. Whitecross looks promising but I already have Riewoldt, Franklin and Martin.

Bringing Treloar in early so I can upgrade Ledger (What a mystery!) to Murphy.

Won't trade out Goodes or Lake (Though I am worried about Ellis as cover for Lake).

I think it's too early. One bad score out of three and it occurred in a Geelong loss.

Thinking of Fyfe to the Chad and pocketing the $110k for use elsewhere/later. He's listed as a forward but with him playing loose in the GWS backline he's gonna see more balls flying around than a......

It's not a bad choice. He had a pretty meh game against West Coast compared to his previous two and still scored 90 (I was shocked).

Thinking of doing this:

Hanley -> Drummond
Fyfe -> Pavlich

Thoughts?

Pav isn't a bad choice, Drummond is a crazy risk/reward selection. I'm eyeing him off too, but you have to know you need to bank at least one trade to get rid of him when he does get injured. And he will.

Yeah too early. I don't think he'll be amazing but he's not worth burning a trade for. His old body coming off a 6 day break together with geelong getting smashed in the clearances woulnd't have helped him this week.

Scott Selwood has gone beserk score wise. I havent seen any Eagles games this year, is he likely to be able to sustain 105-115 avg long run or is his opening just a purple patch aided by playing some rubbish teams?

Eagles fans?
scott selwood is breaking out! he is twice the player of bro adam(worst handballer in history)selwood.... not cheap for a nontimeproven performer imo.

What is everyones thoughts on Swan for Barlow. Im not sure about swan at the moment, looks over weight, non interested and happy hes won a brownlow and just wants to cheat around packs these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have swan too and i dont think we should be trading him yet, yes hes scored poorly but hes a champion and should pick up his act sooner rather than later, also playing port this week should rack up the points

if fyfe is out for 3 months then thinkign about trading for hawkins and getting a bit of dosh in my pocket, thoughts or any toher suggestions?
and have had darley on my bench waiting for him to be named for a while now but hes not looking like it, is he doesnt get named this week thinking of trading for either clarke or smdts just wondering when smedts will go up in price and if he has good job security

if i decide to got for a cheaper option instead of hawkins than would put geary in the bac instead of darley, thanks :D

Early thinking I know, but with Mumford and Leuenberger in my rucks and $280k spare, I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Leuenberger > Kreuzer
Dickson > Whitecross

Leaves me with $28k spare and essentially means I've already done somewhat of an upgrade, as Kreuzer's averaging over 100 as is Whitecross who's had a ripper start to the year.

Thoughts? Probably risky and left-field, but it could pan out...

im think J riewoldt to whitecross who is in form and seems to get alot of the ball in the Hawks back 6.

Fyfe will be a juicy upgrade in 2 weeks time or when ever he gets back with that 33 rolling around in his average.....

little gift imo

Have Grimes, Lake, Goodes and Fyfe so my hand might be forced.

Fyfe -> Whitecross

Grimes -> Hurn / Shaw / Broughton / Malceski

Dunno bout Chappy (See Cats Board) this year but last round he scored 121 so wouldn't jump off him yet.. Give him another week or 2.. I have him as well so hope he gets up again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back