Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

My trades really are predicated on selection.

Will pittard be selected
will Mcaffer be selected
ablett what you doing?

Looking like
Kommer> sinclair and move dwyer to the mids
Daw> Rowe

but if one of pittard heath or stevenson dont get selected, may get telrich
just getting the cash cows set really.

Don't have enough money to upgrade anyone yet (have 98k in the bank) but because i went with premium and rookie strategy. Only have kennedy as my mid pricer. Will be a couple of weeks before an upgrade can occur.

Karnezis -> Rowe
K.Mitchell -> K.Cornes

Trying to keep a point of difference as I gradually release my failed PoD's

Changed my trades a little bit, still going with Kruze > Rowe, but now I'm giving Zorko one more chance to redeem himself. (I'm sure that has fail written all over it....) :rolleyes:
The injured Patton makes way for the Hoff. Still leaves me with 78k, not much in the bank but hopefully can make some dollars on my current rookies.

Thoughts of making Hoff the C this week? will he kill it again this week or is it too much of a risk?

Changed my trades a little bit, still going with Kruze > Rowe, but now I'm giving Zorko one more chance to redeem himself. (I'm sure that has fail written all over it....) :rolleyes:
The injured Patton makes way for the Hoff. Still leaves me with 78k, not much in the bank but hopefully can make some dollars on my current rookies.

Thoughts of making Hoff the C this week?
will he kill it again this week or is it too much of a risk?

Im seriously thinking about it...my trades this week currently looking like Kommer > Sinclair and Lewis > Hoff. If i do go with these then he's def under capt consideration

Why are people trading out Caff?
Is he that on the outer he wont scratch one or two more games in somewhere.
Didn't well all get him because of his suposed lock job security.

Can any Collingwood people see Caff rejoining the side.

I personally hope the Caff will be back to replace Sinclair, who offers nothing but little forward pressure and many turnovers :(. At least Caff is more poised in front of the big sticks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are people trading out Caff?
Is he that on the outer he wont scratch one or two more games in somewhere.
Didn't well all get him because of his suposed lock job security.

Can any Collingwood people see Caff rejoining the side.

It is much more about turning over players this year, but Macaffer will make us money next time he plays.
Hopefully this week.

I prefer Blicavs to Sinclair this week. Blicavs has not got much upside and there may not be a lot of chances to move him on later.

Lecras v Monfries to trad ein this week.

Are Port Adelaide the real deal and hence can Monfries keep his scoring up?

Will West Coast recover from slow start giving Lecras more opportunities to score 90s regularly?

Will West Coast recover from slow start giving Lecras more opportunities to score 90s regularly?

screenshot.jpg

I had the same problem as you last week and went with Lecras. Basically because I already had Westhoff and Neade, I'm unsure of Port's ability to keep winning and therefore Monfries' ability to keep scoring, and also Lecras is in a team that will hopefully start winning, plus he'll probably get more midfield time.

L.Brown >Hutchins
Karnezis > Westhoff

want to bring in Crouch but i have Whitfield, Viney, Omera, Wines, Dwyer and Neade all in my Mid. Is it even worth touching any of them?

I posted my thoughts on each one so feel free to add your own. Wasn't asking you to make the decision just seeking pros and cons

Out of LeCras & Monfries, I wouldn't pick either for DT, whether they're playing in a strong or weak team. Just my opinion though. No pro's or cons from me regarding these 2. Better DT forward options available elsewhere IMHO.

Downgrade varcoe to a Rowe/Sinclair/rookie forward
There should be other issues instead of getting rid of fyfe
yeah i ended up getting rid of Varcoe for Rowe and Kommer for crouch. left me with 285,700 to spare. only thing is, i now have two rookies on my field in the forward line in Rowe and Dwyer, but will soon be able to upgrade one of them in the next couple of weeks

I have Zorko, Waters, Plowman and K.Mitchell and I need some opinions please fella's.

Plowman->Terlich & Zorko->Westhoff -Keeping Waters and playing a rookie (Heath or Terlich)
OR
Plowman->Terlich & Waters->Birchall -Giving Zorko one more chance.

I can hold onto K.Mitchell for the time being as i have others who can cover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back