AFLW Round 4 v Hawthorn Friday 22 September, @Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the replay, anyone know wtf the free kick was for when Hawks kicked their one and only goal? I mean who cares in the scheme of things, but I replayed that a dozen times and couldn't find any reason why that was given. The commentators didn't even talk about it at all.

This side is so well drilled and fun to watch. Zanker looks to be taking that next step now which takes the pressure off Harris. Means we can play Harris more around the 50m arc. I still think getting Purcell was the key. She's a beauty. Means Hanks isn't the focus and we don't need to rely on Paxman getting 25 touches every game. Loving the comeback of McNamara too. And that Mackin girl, first game. She's going to be dangerous down forward! The Irish just seem to pick up our game so well. Bit disappointing the men's team hasn't gone down that path in recent memory. Absolutely no reason this side shouldn't go back to back. Hore has fast become my favourite player as well. What a fantastic player and captain. Taking over from Daisy wouldn't have been easy, but she's leading from the front exceptionally well.

This side is so well drilled and fun to watch. Zanker looks to be taking that next step now which takes the pressure off Harris. Means we can play Harris more around the 50m arc.
Zanker showed improvement consistently, 2nd half of last year. She was critical to our premiership win last year. She has carried on with that improvement so far this season. And is learning it appears, to use her strong body for our benefit. Also growing in confidence in the ruck position. as with Harris.

The team are good to watch this year.

Zanker showed improvement consistently, 2nd half of last year. She was critical to our premiership win last year. She has carried on with that improvement so far this season. And is learning it appears, to use her strong body for our benefit. Also growing in confidence in the ruck position. as with Harris.

The team are good to watch this year.
They're a fun side to watch. Agree with Zanker looking stronger, been very good in the air up forward for us. A bit inaccurate with set shots the one small knock I'd have on her atm.

Really like the versatility and spread of options in our forward line. Lots of different combos we can run with and everyone hitting the scoreboard pretty regularly.

They're a fun side to watch.
We sure are.
I really like the midfield link ups by hand with run thru the square.
Its the best I've seen us, Via handball.

Agree with Zanker looking stronger, been very good in the air up forward for us. A bit inaccurate with set shots the one small knock I'd have on her atm.
Yeah; she looks like she could do with a lot of agility work to help her stiff body ways.
But maybe she's more robust, as she is.?

Really like the versatility and spread of options in our forward line. Lots of different combos we can run with and everyone hitting the scoreboard pretty regularly.
With the way Hore and Harris/Zanker are rolling thru inside f50, we are a handful for any opposition. It is fantastic to watch. And to barrack for.

Go-LaDees !!!

So last week 5 pm on a Friday , this week 6 ish at Geelong on Thursday . Thanks to Telstra I can’t watch this week .Maintenance .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back