Preview Round 4 v Melbourne at Coopers Stadium (Norwood Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good and bad news there. Randall back in, Hatchard good to go, and Gould returns as well.

Shame about Mules, Ponter and Thompson though. Thompson has been in good form, Mules and Ponter patchy but still, that's lots of experience going out. I guess Randall covers Thompson (and can go back or forward), while Newman covers Mules. I guess Whiteley replaces Ponter? Good to get a look at Newman, anyway. I'm fascinated to see where Whiteley lines up.

Not ideal before a big match though!
Considine still in and Whiteley selected over Tonon certainly hinders the team, almost rather play 2 down. Thompson’s going to be missed a lot, didn’t really have high hopes post 2021 but has provided a hard matchup on the wing. Not too fussed about Ponter and Mules, might even be nice to see a different look up forward.

This news coupled with Maddi Gay and Lily Mithen back for Melbourne make them favourites for mine now.

Left a couple out there, Glouftsis again consistent in hating on the crows as usual doesn’t matter if it’s mens or womens 🤢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The commentary is a highlight as usual. Did he just mistake Abbie Ballard for Lisa Whitely? Fair enough, they look like twins 😳.
Whiteley's first hit on a player when coming onto the field was actually high across the neck. Lucky not to give away a free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back