Preview Round 4 v Melbourne at Coopers Stadium (Norwood Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the Demon coach being as proactive as ever, one stage I reckon they might of even had one player in their forward 50
Coaches often try a defensive flood against us and I can't remember it working.

The way to beat us is extras in the midfield and pushing hard sideways out of contests to running wings. Giving us an even contest and a flood is playing into our hands

Coaches often try a defensive flood against us and I can't remember it working.

The way to beat us is extras in the midfield and pushing hard sideways out of contests to running wings. Giving us an even contest and a flood is playing into our hands
🤫

Bloody hell this umpiring.
Some really soft free kicks both ways and incorrect disposal non-calls.

Considine falling forward onto the ball and getting caught holding the ball was correct and I have no idea what she was thinking even questioning that call. She needs to be better.

Considine falling forward onto the ball and getting caught holding the ball was correct and I have no idea what she was thinking even questioning that call. She needs to be better.
They rarely pay incorrect disposal in the AFLW. A good percentage of "disposals" are throws

How ? She didn’t dive on it, got tackled immediately and then pellets to ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back