Preview Round 4 v Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval Friday 9th April 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ins, caddy out is surprising considering kmac is out

I suspected he'd stamped his papers with that free and 50m penalty he gave away in the first play of the 3Q.

Not a great example from a senior player when you desperately need to start with a bang and it's an almost carbon copy incident to the one he got dropped for last year.

You believe everything the players and coaches tell the media?

I weep for the future if you do

Mate if you dont want to believe what Jack Riewoldt is telling you about something that happened 3 years ago - then go join Q'Anon and meet the family

If players were playing injured like you are saying, they would have just said it by now. No reason to hide it. They didn't hide Dusty's injury issue - doubt they are telling us 3 year furphys about Jayden Short having a calf strain or some s**t. Way easier to lean on injuries for a historically bad loss than actually admit fault. Found Jacks response to be one of the rare times we actually got a genuine and insightful response from a afl sportsman about something the fans truely want to know about

Caddy is our 4th best forward

Weird choice to turn him into a Brandon Ellis replacement

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ladhams played well against Essendon, was in the highlights, don't understand the omission.

I'd bet on him being a late out. I reckon they are just messing with us and seeing if we will travel with 2 subs to cover the change - or commit to Chol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored two goals against the Dons, thought Ladhams did enough.
Must be wary of Houston, almost 700 metres gained versus the Dons, six inside 50s.
Running from the high wing into the forward line.

They've added an extra defender.
They play Marshall as the second tall forward.
The Essendon game was their best so far this year, can't read anything into defeating North.

Scored two goals against the Dons, thought Ladhams did enough.

Cheap goals, got slaughtered in the ruck and if you're going to go in top heavy, you need some reward for doing so - like a sound clearances win against a part-time ruck at least. They would have been hoping Lycett could come close to matching Naitanui and Ladhams more than made up the difference.

If they can't get that out of him, he's a real waste of a spot when you have a reasonable bunch of runners and accumulators playing SANFL.

Gee we are going in small.
This is obviously a deliberate ploy to play a completely different style to the pear.
It will either be genius or we will be absolutely belted.

Pleased to see Will and Rhyan debut.
I had the pleasure to meet Michael Green the other day.
Four Time Premiership Champion.
He took time off to complete his law degree, then returned for further premierships.
Very bright man, mind like a steel trap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back