Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
Caddy is our 4th best forward

Weird choice to turn him into a Brandon Ellis replacement

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I watched Caddy highlights from 2018 to remind myself of this today. He was basically a key forward for us until Lynch arrived.

The only way there's room for him to play his true role is if we use Lynch as second ruck or one of Jack or Lynch gets injured.

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
I watched Caddy highlights from 2018 to remind myself of this today. He was basically a key forward for us until Lynch arrived.

The only way there's room for him to play his true role is if we use Lynch as second ruck or one of Jack or Lynch gets injured.

All 3 can play i50 alongside each other

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apologies if this is the wrong thread...But I love Shane Edwards..Thanks...

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Apologies if this is the wrong thread...But I love Shane Edwards..Thanks...
join the club :) I've had the bloke as my favourite player for about a decade with his little pack-breaking handballs/touches that nobody expects, even his team mates a lot of the time haha

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
We need to feed Marlion games to make sure he gets to 100, maybe even 150 to be safe incase of more rule changes

Then we need to name our Youth academy The Pickett Patch Kids
Marlion & Marlion Jnr could possibly be the first father and son to play in the same premiership team in 2029

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond

I am still pissing myself laughing at this massive deflection piece from Dimma. Bravo - rarely seen him pull this classic oldie.

Kevin Sheedy will be smiling like the mona lisa in his grave at this exceptional piece of s**t talk & batshit craziness of an idea, just to deflect from the loss.

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I suspected he'd stamped his papers with that free and 50m penalty he gave away in the first play of the 3Q.

Not a great example from a senior player when you desperately need to start with a bang and it's an almost carbon copy incident to the one he got dropped for last year.
Remembered that. Pissed me off as much and it did dimma. Caddy can be such a handy player and he goes and does that s**t. Really has to learn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Pickett does the occasional great thing but generally can’t hit the side of a barn by foot. I’d be hoping one of the young guys goes past him soon. At least Aarts regularly hits the scoreboard.
The only thing Aarts does is kick goals and the problem is that he doesn’t kick enough . Blokes break his tackles and often he is caught watching as blokes run out of our fed 50, he is also often is caught holding the footy . Like Higgins his time at RFC is limited IMO.

Last edited:
I suspected he'd stamped his papers with that free and 50m penalty he gave away in the first play of the 3Q.

Not a great example from a senior player when you desperately need to start with a bang and it's an almost carbon copy incident to the one he got dropped for last year.

And his pressure acts are down 7 per game on last year's average. There's a reason the Swans were able to get uncontested marks up and down his wing.

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Why isn’t the game day thread unlocked yet? :sob:

Also congratulations to Will Martyn and Rhyan Mansell on their debuts! Don’t we have a good record against Port in Adelaide with debutants playing? :D

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back