Round 4 VC & C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPK into Danger for me.

Though the way mids have been scoring against the Hawks, will probably take a 130 plus for me to take the VC

Partial lockout until Saturday morning

NO REVERSE TRADES AFTER THURSDAYS GAME

Just know someone will get caught by that

So the Thursday and Friday games available as VC games?

Is that because of the Monday game?

I can't see myself VCing this week, Cameron who is the safest loopholer in my squad plays first, so the other option is probably Hibberd, but I'd rather just have a D7 in place.

Can't see Lloyd, Macrae or Dahlhaus going 120+ anyway. They should all be between 80-110 which isn't enough for the C.

Danger and Treloar are the likely options for me this week. If I trade in Stef Martin he potentially is a smokey option too as Nank seems to regularly concede points, giving up 120 and 123 to Kreuzer and Grundy, while Giles and Vardy got 50 hitouts between them last week compared to Nanks 21 and Elton's 5.

NO REVERSE TRADES AFTER THURSDAYS GAME

There are no reverse trades in RDT even over a loophole game. You trade before the first live game you can't reverse regardless of players traded. You trade before a match, you are stuck with it. I don't see what an obvious rule of RDT has to do with a Thursday night Captain loophole?

I am putting the VC on Buddy, I still need to decide the C but most likely the obvious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no Swans, Eagles, Dogs or Roos worth a sneaky VC option. Can't decide whether that's a good thing or not... o_O

Yeah, I'm the same. Could chuck it on Dahlhaus, but whats the point really?

Yeah, I'm the same. Could chuck it on Dahlhaus, but whats the point really?

i dont get it though guys, what's the risk of putting it on one of these blokes? isn't it just a risk free hit at a good score? what is there to lose?

i dont get it though guys, what's the risk of putting it on one of these blokes? isn't it just a risk free hit at a good score? what is there to lose?

My captain is a late out and I get Dahl's 85 as captain?!

With my luck this season it will happen.

probably rolling with:
(c) Dangerfield
(vc) Adams

don't really see the point in (vc) Dahlhaus, Z.Jones, or Newman
as DatBird said above... don't wanna be stuck with an 85 and have Dangerfield a late out

Parker or Buddy? Buddy is the safe bet but surely Parker is bound to do something soon.

i think with a VC you are going for ceiling so I actually agree with your 'bound to do something' call on Parker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back