Captains Round 4 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
3 options really standing out to me atm...

VC:
Danger vs Giants. His last 3 games against the Giants averaging 155 including a 196 in 2017. Might cop the tag but it would be difficult to stop Danger in his current form. If he gets loose he could go massive.

Grundy vs Dogs. 152 last year when he met the Dogs and English. At the G could go very large and will most likely go 140+.

C:
Cripps vs Suns. 173 last year when these teams met. Cripps in great form with a 157 in RD 3. Libba and Macrae in RD 3 showed that the Suns can give the mids a lot of points. A very safe option for C.

Currently have Danger into Cripps.

VC:
Danger vs Giants. His last 3 games against the Giants averaging 155 including a 196 in 2017. Might cop the tag but it would be difficult to stop Danger in his current form. If he gets loose he could go massive.

Grundy vs Dogs. 152 last year when he met the Dogs and English. At the G could go very large and will most likely go 140+.

C:
Cripps vs Suns. 173 last year when these teams met. Cripps in great form with a 157 in RD 3. Libba and Macrae in RD 3 showed that the Suns can give the mids a lot of points. A very safe option for C.

+1

Depends on who gets the chop this week. If none of gibbons, scott etc get the arse I'll have to go Maxxxy as VC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC;
giphy.gif

C;
1d8753d5-190f-450d-ba86-1ed8f9bc71b9

VC:

C:

Get the #### out of my head :D

Grundy to ragdoll English. Leaning towards Bines C.
But if needed, Danger hosting GWS at home, turns it on for the big contests and great recent record vs them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back