Captains Round 4 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was very keen on Buddy for VC. But looking back his last 3 scores at Etihad are 76, 82, 103. Never seems to dominate there too much.
Seems to kick his bags at the SCG (or the new Optus Stadium apparently!) so think i'll got Martin or Fyfe now.
He was robbed against us last year in round 2

Kicked 4 and got 127 in DT, only scraped that 103 I think

I'm absolutely VCing him, he'll get Naughton or Wood. With Cordy suspended we are going small, unless we double team him he'll dominate.

:'(:'( Only the first half ......please don't tell me the final score, i still don't know it

Tiges don't really smack teams by large margins, at least not last year.
Off the top of my head, most of our wins during the year would of been around 15-30 points, bar round 1, 4 and 22-GF.

Tiges don't really smack teams by large margins, at least not last year.
Off the top of my head, most of our wins during the year would of been around 15-30 points, bar round 1, 4 and 22-GF.
Go on say it .....except one team :'(:'(

I would like to go Buddy VC but my gonads are tiny.
8152a1c14ead1836c5944486158f5ebd.jpg

Is there enough time to go:

VC Dusty
C Titch
with Cameron loophole?

2 hours, 25 min between Tiges and Swans game.

thinking dusty into titch but buddy and fyfe could be another VC option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same.

Not going to get cute.
Happy if Dusty/Buddy/Crippa all crack 150+ and I'm left taking Laird 125 x 2 as VC. Still going to grab the points.

Dangerfield/Olango C
How about vc fyfe?
How do u think he'll go, away against gws?

Thinking of getting cute and putting VC on Parker against the inept doggies (into Titch) realistically unless Armitage/Fritsch dropped don’t have a working loophole short of Doodee anyway)

Tempted to VC Conigs, but thinking VC Martin (I mean surely he'll go wild against BRIS) and Gawn with the C. Weary of Titch C, because Vince will surely keep him around early 100s or below. Gawn has a good history against HAW.

How about vc fyfe?
How do u think he'll go, away against gws?

I think he will be a bit less beast than the past fortnight due to the quality of the GWS midfield, having said that there is chance for rain which is good for his contested play.
I would expect minimum 105, maximum 125 - so he is an option but probably not the best VC option this week IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back