Captains Round 4 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be good to have three shots - VVC, VC and C - to maximise our chance of getting it right! :drunk:

I say let's go the Carlton 8 man leadership group model.

COMM20-AFL-Leadership-Group-Announcement-1920x1080.jpg

Any chance Kosi gets Medical Sub?
This^. It's raining heavily here today in Perth so unlikely a KPP gets the vest but always a risk.

I didn't take this into account with Macraes 137 yesterday.

Weighing up Gawn vs Tex for C. My opponent has both players and im 50 points ahead in a critical league game in a tough cash league. Probably go the small chol option and copy.

Putting the C on Tex would be exhilarating.

This^. It's raining heavily here today in Perth so unlikely a KPP gets the vest but always a risk.

Weighing up Gawn vs Tex for C. My opponent has both players and im 50 points ahead in a critical league game in a tough cash league. Probably go the small chol option and copy.

Lucky Grundy only got 92, takes out that risk for Grawndy owners.

Same here. I've got Macrae's 137 locked in with Spicer on field for the loop, but have to take Scott's 26. I can move Kosi onfield for the loop and move Powell onfield for Spicer, netting the difference between Scott and Powell's score but is the risk of Kosi getting the Med.Sub and then getting used, worth the 20-30 pts difference. Probably not.
Think I'll stay as is....

I think I read that 25 travelled with the hawks. Assume Burgoyne didn't.

Unlikely, but if the weather turns out to to be better than predicted he might be the sub?

Burgoyne is one of the Emergencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back