Captains Round 4 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex but only as VC. Bringing in Grundy but may swap that to Gawn just so I can use him as Captain if Tex only scores 130-140

I'm with you Kent.

Not sure my chol is big enough to trust the Texan with a straight up C.

Want to VC him but don't have any Sunday fallback options other than Fyfe coming off a concussion, potentially playing forward, potentially wearing a g-string.

How they get so many players in their cap every year is one of the great mysteries of the AFL.
Haven't you Cottoned On yet, it's the Costa Living Allownace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why does my VC loop dud always have to play the same game as my VC? That's 2 weeks in a row now. I have Ely Smith and Sharp as my loop options but my VC Macrae plays the same game of course....

Can't ignore Crae as VC this week, so have to hope Highmore stays out I guess. Or keep Tyson for another week to use as the loop, the most expensive loop dud ever. He has literally gained me more points in the last 2 weeks by being a DNP loop than he has actual on-field points...incredible.

why does my VC loop dud always have to play the same game as my VC? That's 2 weeks in a row now. I have Ely Smith and Sharp as my loop options but my VC Macrae plays the same game of course....

Can't ignore Crae as VC this week, so have to hope Highmore stays out I guess. Or keep Tyson for another week to use as the loop, the most expensive loop dud ever. He has literally gained me more points in the last 2 weeks by being a DNP loop than he has actual on-field points...incredible.
Yeah I had Stef and Flynn as R2-3, so no easy R3 loops to be done

Upgrading Stef to Heeney this week, so will bring in Comben specifically for looping duties again (seems to be the best option, likely regular late draws, even if he's 21k more than Treacy)

Yeah I had Stef and Flynn as R2-3, so no easy R3 loops to be done

Upgrading Stef to Heeney this week, so will bring in Comben specifically for looping duties again (seems to be the best option, likely regular late draws, even if he's 21k more than Treacy)
I started Hunter R3 so he would have been a nice loop dud considering he will never be seen again this year. But I decided to trade him to Flynn last week, felt the cash gen and potential cover were more important.

lions start to play some later games (at least after crae plays) in the coming weeks so Ely/Sharp can be used then and I can finally get rid off hack Tyson

Grundy into Gawn with Dangerfield as my donut

+1. Same set up for me.

My only other considerations is Lloyd as VC, but Gawn just went 160 odd V Flynn so more likely to run with Grundy v Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back