Captains Round 4 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPuQRDiagAEDG4u

Stephens omitted is a good thing , I would have had him on the pine but now have 29 green dots with Stephens providing me the loop for captain.

Taking recommendations - Help as i always select the wrong option

VC - Neal , Petracca , Stewart , Short
C - Heeney , Cripps , Green , English , Dunkley

Gut tells me Neal into Cripps

Stephens omitted is a good thing , I would have had him on the pine but now have 29 green dots with Stephens providing me the loop for captain.

Taking recommendations - Help as i always select the wrong option

VC - Neal , Petracca , Stewart , Short
C - Heeney , Cripps , Green , English , Dunkley

Gut tells me Neal into Cripps

I'd be careful he'd probably be the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets hope Neal just scores 170 and i dont have to worry about it

If Neale scores 170 you do have to worry about it though dude? You'll want Stephens to not play at all, including as sub, so you can captain him? Just be careful Sat afternoon if taking Neale, 1.40pm AEST is when Swans/Roos subs should be announced I'm fairly sure. If it's Bell or Taylor it's go time for you

I have the VC on Gawn, but if Dylan Stephens plays I can't use Gawn's score.

Local knowledge helps - I knew Gawn and Jackson would have a night out. Our defensive talls are all shortish.

Lycett is not all that good at the moment and tires. Todd Marshall, our only forward tall, had to ruck as well, and he is not a ruckman.

Elijah Hollands to the captain the squad this week. Can do a semi loop too as I have De Koning as an E in the forwards, if he stinks it up I'll move Hollands to the mids for Rachele and have Ward or Dow come in.

I've got the VC on Neale and C on Macrae at the moment. Might make Macrae VC and Cripps C if Hayes gets dropped.

Also put me in the camp of people who had the VC on Gawn but chickened out. Thought he was due, particularly after ROB went big against Lycett last week. Hope it doesn't prove too costly, as I've risen the rankings in the last few weeks, but not started too well this week.

With VC Oliver a fail I need to pick a captain, Neale, Macrae, Touk, Steele and even Heeney against North are all options but 4 of those 5 had sub par scores last week and Steele hasn't been in the best of form so far this year.

I'm also looking at trading in Cripps who could be an option too against Gold Coast and with it being the last game of the round at least if he gets a s**t score it won't ruin most of the weekend like some of the others could do.

With VC Oliver a fail I need to pick a captain, Neale, Macrae, Touk, Steele and even Heeney against North are all options but 4 of those 5 had sub par scores last week and Steele hasn't been in the best of form so far this year.

I'm also looking at trading in Cripps who could be an option too against Gold Coast and with it being the last game of the round at least if he gets a s**t score it won't ruin most of the weekend like some of the others could do.
I'm considering abandoning paying any attention to SC on Sundays. What you don't know can't hurt you (until you see just how terribly you went 1 night later).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back