Friday June 28, 1300 @ GMHBA Stadium

Vic Country
b: Brady Rowles - Sam DeKoning - Jesse Clark
hb: Lachlan Ash - Brock Smith - Hayden Young
c: Lachlan Williams - Brodie Kemp - Ryan Sparkes
hf: Ned Cahill - Elijah Hollands - Cody Weightman
f: Riley Baldi - Josh Smith - Fraser Phillips
r: Charlie Comben - Sam Flanders - Caleb Serong
i: Thomson Dow - Liam Herbert - Blake Kuipers - Harrison Pepper - Jay Rantall - Isaac Wareham - Cameron Wild

SA
b: Lachlan Edwards - Karl Finlay - Harrison Magor
hb: Will Gould - Dyson Hilder - Will Day
c: Dylan Stephens - Jackson Mead - Joshua Shute
hf: Declan Carmody - Cameron Taheny - Brady Searle
f: Corey Durdin - Daniel Sladojevic - Josh Morris
r: Lachlan Burrows - Harry Schoenberg - Lachlan McNeil
i: Damon Freitag - Jed McEntee - Jordan Moore - Jordan O'Brien - Callum Park - Oliver Shaw

That is a very strong Vic Country team, some very good midfielders there on the bench alone, think SA will need to lift to win this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Gould was BOG for me in the first half. But SA are again paying the price for not having a ruckman, just inevitable that Country would take control in the middle.

Taheny has had an ‘almost’ game. If he came away with the ball on even half the times he’s touched it, he could have had a dominant half.

Will Gould was BOG for me in the first half. But SA are again paying the price for not having a ruckman, just inevitable that Country would take control in the middle.

Taheny has had an ‘almost’ game. If he came away with the ball on even half the times he’s touched it, he could have had a dominant half.

Gould?

Flanders had 19 disposals and 6 I50’s that half.

Unlucky for taheny that Brock smith is almost a perfect match up for him really. A challenge for taheny because of taking a run and jump at the ball is his main trick every afl team will do what brocks doing and camp in front of him and take away his run and jump.

Up to taheny to adjust

Gould?

Flanders had 19 disposals and 6 I50’s that half.

Yep. Gould had a far greater influence in my opinion. Probably cut off most of those 6 inside 50s, since that was a weakness of the Country team until those last 5 minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back