U18 Champs Round 4 - Vic Country vs WA

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats happened to Ian Hill. Will be lucky to go in the first round at all if he doesnt pull his finger out. Proberbly the biggest disappointment of the champs so far.
He reportedly had a bad concussion about a month ago. After effects?

Watching that last half was torture, woeful skills

Like the WA vs Vic Country on the same day in 2017 - I still have nightmares about how the first half of that game.

Does anyone have the stats for this game?

Idun has the same irritating, niggling style. Was hilarious to see them 1v1.
What odds Sumich pulled him aside after the game and tells him to pull his head in? If I was his coach I'd be giving him a lesson in respect and humility. There is a clear distinction between being arrogant and big headed.

WESTERN Australia has been dealt a major blow ahead of its final Under 18 national championships, with top prospect Ian Hill hit with a two-game suspension for rough conduct.

Hill faced a tribunal at AFL headquarters on Tuesday morning after his sling tackle on Vic Country’s Laitham Vandermeer during the first term of Friday’s clash left the running defender with a broken collarbone and concussed.

Hill was awarded the free kick for holding the ball, but the game was held up for several minutes as Vandermeer was stretchered off GMHBA Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back