1 vote- Scott Welsh

Team man

3 votes- Kane Johnson
2 votes- Scott Welsh
1 vote- Mark Ricciuto

Rookie

3 votes- Michael Doughty
2 votes- Graham Johncock
1 vote- also pass(Schell does not deserve a vote)

No votes from me this week. I turned it off in disgust and watched a true team of champions instead....the fantastic 36ers!

It's the first time since 1996 that I've stopped watching a Crows game, but when one of the most experienced players in the team gets caught running too far TWICE in one game, and the Captain gets caught holding the ball in the opposition's 50metre area directly in front of goal...... you know the team is "cactus".

Same here Crow 54. I just couldn't bear to watch the biased umpiring and the unforgiveable errors. It was a really crappy first half. Glad the 36ers did us proud.

Originally posted by ozgeek
Same here Crow 54. I just couldn't bear to watch the biased umpiring and the unforgiveable errors. It was a really crappy first half. Glad the 36ers did us proud.

the old story, when you are beaten by a better team .........blame the umps ! :rolleyes:

The umpiring wasn't that bad apart from that incident late in the 1st quarter which did turn out to be a crucial decision at the time.We lost the match in that next 10 minutes.

Originally posted by Crow54

It's the first time since 1996 that I've stopped watching a Crows game, but when one of the most experienced players in the team gets caught running too far TWICE in one game".

Tyson Edwards disappointed me last night.He was embarrassing.Not once but twice is unforgivable.

Originally posted by eastaugh36

the old story, when you are beaten by a better team .........blame the umps ! :rolleyes:

I'm not saying we weren't beaten by a better team. I'm just saying we got a raw deal from the umpires.

chin up

Come on guys 3 from 4 ain't to bad,
How could any umpire report bunji of all people he clearly eased right off when he realised he was out of position & lessoned the impact,
& your right ozgeek, bias umpires & bias tv commentaters were the order of the night.

Player of the year
5 votes = K Johnson
4 votes = M Doughty
3 votes = M Riccuito
2 votes = A Mcleod
1 vote = G Johncock

Team Man
3 votes = M Bickley
2 votes = S Welsh
1 vote = I Perrie

Rookie of the year
3 votes = M Doughty
2 votes = G Johncock
1 vote = nil

Not going to make many comments, as that was was a fustrating game to watch for numerous reasons.

Best on Ground
5. Johnson
4. Doughty
3. Riccuito
2. Welsh
1. Bickley

Best Team Man
3. Johnson
2. Welsh
1. Bickley

Best Rookie
3. Doughty
2. Johncock
1. Schell (by default)

That's a tad harsh Crow54 :) I stuck through it right til the end, though I did flick on to the Sixers whenever possible. I'm sticking by the boys this week, it was a very poor game against a very, very good side....as disappointing as it was we can't be too disheartened.

Best Player votes

5: K. Johnson
4: M. Doughty
3: M. Bode
2: M. Bickley
1: A. McLeod

Best Team Man

3: Johnson
2: Welsh
1: Biglands

Best Young Player

3: Doughty
2: Johncock
1: no-one

Cumulative Votes so far

5 voters:

Best on Ground
25 Johnson (5)
16 Doughty (4)
14 Riccuito (3)
4 Johncock (2)
4 Welsh (2)
3 Biglands
3 McLeod
3 Bickley
3 Bode
75 Total

Best Team Man
12 Johnson (3)
10 Welsh (2)
4 Bickley (1)
1 Johncock
1 Riccuito
1 Perrie
1 Biglands
30 Total

Best Rookie
14 Doughty (3)
11 Johncock (2)
1 Schell (1)
4 n/a (most)
30 Total

BOG

5 Johnson
4 Doughty
3 Biglands
2 Welsh
1 Johncock "They call him Stiffy & I think I've got one!" - S Rowe, 5AA. Graham should start on the field next week I reckon.

TTM

3 Johnson
2 Biglands
1 Bassett

Rookie

3 Doughty
2 Johncock
1 Schell

Shocking! less than one half of decent footy from AFC! there have been worse games than this but bloody hell! learn how to tackle Crows!

Jerome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Johnson
4 Doughty
3 Johncock
2 Welsh
1 Bode

Team Man

3 Doughty
2 Johncock
1 Perrie

Rookie

3 Doughty
2 Johncock
1 Schell

How anyone can put Riccutio in is beyond me - he made some appaling errors in the frist half when the game was there to be won

McLeod should be suspended. He never looked at the ball. His record will only come into acount for sentencing and he should only get one week

Easty - **** off from this thread you moron

That umpiring decision to bring back the advantage was a disgrace.

Also the push paid against Nigel Smart cost us a two goal turn around as did Caracella's smohter of Roo's kick in the middle.

Why Smart was not on LLoyd was beyond me and why was Stenglien on the bench??? Very poor night for G Ayres.

If Primus misses Showdown we are a huge chance.

they must Sign KANE JOHNSON ASAP.

BEST:

5 Johnson
4 Riccuito
3 Doughty
2 McLeod
1 Welsh

TEAM MAN:

3 Riccuito
2 Johnson
1 Bickley

ROOKIE:

3 Doughty
2 Johncock
1 - - - - - -

Final Vote Count

Only 8 voters this week (probably due to a crap game). Sugar BOG for the Crows in everyone opinion.

Best on Ground
40 Johnson (5)
27 Doughty (4)
18 Riccuito (3)
9 Welsh (2)
8 Johncock (1)
6 Biglands
5 McLeod
4 Bode
3 Bickley
4 Bode
120 Total

Best Team Man
17 Johnson (3)
10 Welsh (2)
5 Bickley (1)
4 Riccuito
3 Johncock
3 Doughty
3 Biglands
2 Perrie
1 Bassett
48 Total

Best Rookie
23 Doughty (3)
17 Johncock (2)
3 Schell (1)
5 n/a (most)
48 Total

Jars458 - Just updated it. You are right about Sugar & Bicks being well clear. Interesting to note Goody has not received a vote yet. He has been quiet lately & needs to lift his game - starting in the showdown to help cover Bunji's absence!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back