Unofficial Preview Round 4 vs Fremantle - The Good Fellows - Opposition supporters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, bite me!

(I remember that game :'(:'(:'()

Aussie_Rd7a_246.jpg

It would be really embarrassing to lose against the leagues most irrelevant team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carey has now spoken about about Hogan.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/me...y/news-story/903061166102fdc0ce976bcad67d428b

You know he sounds like a thoroughly unprofessional type. In the interests of promoting friendship between the clubs, we'd be happy to take him off your hands for you....throw in a nice third rounder just to be pleasant. Don't thank me, you're welcome. :p:p:p
Carey telling a player how to regain teammates trust is like Colin Sylvia speaking out against violence towards women.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Carey has now spoken about about Hogan.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/me...y/news-story/903061166102fdc0ce976bcad67d428b

You know he sounds like a thoroughly unprofessional type. In the interests of promoting friendship between the clubs, we'd be happy to take him off your hands for you....throw in a nice third rounder just to be pleasant. Don't thank me, you're welcome. :p:p:p
Wayne Carey telling Jesse Hogan that he needs to regain the trust of his teammates. You cannot make this s**t up.

Its like Ben Cousins slapping you on the wrist for having a spliff.

Carey telling a player how to regain teammates trust is like Colun Sylvia speaking out against violence towards women.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Or Wayne Carey speaking out against violence towards women. Except the wife beater actually has the gall to wear a white ribbon and broadcast.

Or Wayne Carey speaking out against violence towards women. Except the wife beater actually has the gall to wear a white ribbon and broadcast.

God Carey is a sanctimonious twat. I find it hilarious that some public figures have their careers destroyed when they shag a secretary or get caught with a spliff..... yet this woman bashing POS does a public mea culpa for the footy world and has everyone short of Caroline Wilson falling over to listen to this moron. The guy doesn't even have any footy calling talent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back