AFL Autopsy Round 4 vs Sydney and City Hall

Remove this Banner Ad

We can sit here and blame the maggots all we want. A good side doesn't blow a 4 goal lead deep in the second term and allow the maggots a chance to influence the game.

We're a young side that lacks that killer mentality. You can't win in today's AFL with 2 and a half quarters of effort.

EDIT: Not to say there weren't positive signs. Heppell looked good. We look like we've taken a step forward as well. But still, just saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraceful umpiring. And I rarely complain about umpires. It wasn’t even the free kicks, the umps called play on for holding the balls and the odd throw

You have some great young players . And Waterman reminds me of our own Tory Dickson

Gotta love the fight and spirit. Young guys look good.

Umpires were terrible, deliberate rule and holding the ball rule only went one way.

Horrible crowd from a undefeated side on a Thursday night.

Buddys still a ********, glad Syd will be paying for his contract for years to come.

Pretty standard from umps in Sydney.

Get on the Rutten train, we look extremely well coached.

I was thinking the hype from you guys on Cox, Jones and Perkins was too much but s**t I’m on board. Happy to see Perkins first game kicking issues was just a first game thing.

Maybe Dodoro has been screwed not having good coaches to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back