Game Day Round 4 vs the Camries - official game day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zurhaar, Turner and Anderson are smashing in to Crows bodies at every opportunity. 14 tackles between them. THAT'S the way SHINBONERS play.

Wood is looking dangerous every time he's near the ball. Brown is starting to spark.

The bloke we all wanted in the side, Ahern, has done little more than coast about all night looking for easy touches. He MUST lift.

Brown getting on some short but decent leads on tonight. Assumedly because of better structure/personnel and pressure, but hopefully it also means his conditioning is finally up to scrap after an interrupted preseason again. Missing some very gettable shots though.

It's amazing what quicker ball movement can do.

Can they just give the players a participation medal and call this game off?

This is a horrible exhibition of football. Terrible skills, disgraceful umpiring and paid professionals that can’t kick a goal.

Get the bloke from the crowd who kicked 3 at quarter time.

Adelaide are one of the most insipid footy sides and they will still manage a win out of this somehow.

The boys really hungry for a win. Reckon we might be cooked and get ran over

Higgins rested for a lot of that quarter and Cunners didn't do many midfield minutes in the first half. Execution is the only thing that will beat us.

............AND LOOK! WE ACTUALLY PUT A GAP BETWEEN HANDBALLS AND KICKS!!!!!

1555154492144.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3/4 time thoughts

Atley looks the goods.

Adelaide are atrocious.

Ben Brown is the new Lindsay Thomas. Playing for free likes nobodies business.

Even though I have given up on Brad Scotts and the team, I still like to see us winning.

Turner is not up to it. I like what he brings to the team but if you can't slot those shots, what's the point?

Huggins coming back from that hit to do what he did that quarter. Enormous.

Zurhaar has some mongrel in him. How is he still in the team? I like it. Persist.

We all like to stuick the boots into McDonald but reality is, Adelaide are one man down in their rotations, thanks old Lukey Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back