Not open for further replies.

ScottyDogg

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Was down watching the Yarraville Seddon Eagles play Caroline Springs this arvo. Brian Lake was out there destroying forwards. Hope Gards does a bit of that tonight.

If English, Marra, Cody and Dunks back it up from last week, we’ll s**t it in.

we’ll s**t it in.

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Naughton's breakout game as a forward was against the Tigers. Hope to see more of it tonight.

Correction: Hope to read more of it tonight. Sadly GWS are playing as well and we're all meant to be Giants supporters here so the local broadcast is not the big one but Fremantle v Giants. :cry:

With the success of last week's Lucky Meal I thought I'd try it again. I decided on:

Pork Belly Deluxe Hunger Tamers​

Hungry? Try the Hungry Jack’s Pork Belly Deluxe Hunger Tamers! It comes with one 100% Aussie beef flame-grilled Pork Belly Deluxe burger, one flame-grilled BBQ Cheeseburger, three chicken breast nuggets, one medium thick cut chips and a medium Coke.

I had $10 off from Deliveroo and free delivery so figured why not? I ordered an iced coffee instead of the Coke. I ate the Pork Belly burger(meh) and the chips and have saved the nuggets and the cheeseburger for during the match.

I also have an apricot chicken with rice and green beans meal from the village for today which I might save for tomorrow's lunch unless we are losing in the last quarter and I'll stuff it in me for better luck. We'll see, I guess.

With the success of last week's Lucky Meal I thought I'd try it again. I decided on:

Pork Belly Deluxe Hunger Tamers​

Hungry? Try the Hungry Jack’s Pork Belly Deluxe Hunger Tamers! It comes with one 100% Aussie beef flame-grilled Pork Belly Deluxe burger, one flame-grilled BBQ Cheeseburger, three chicken breast nuggets, one medium thick cut chips and a medium Coke.

I had $10 off from Deliveroo and free delivery so figured why not? I ordered an iced coffee instead of the Coke. I ate the Pork Belly burger(meh) and the chips and have saved the nuggets and the cheeseburger for during the match.

I also have an apricot chicken with rice and green beans meal from the village for today which I might save for tomorrow's lunch unless we are losing in the last quarter and I'll stuff it in me for better luck. We'll see, I guess.
Chicago1 the lengths you are willing to go to bring this team luck are incredible. Much respect!

Let’s hope bont was watching the north Melbourne game this afternoon and saw the great five goal effort from Jack Zieball. Needs to lift after a quiet start to the season and I hope he took a bit of inspiration from one of the games great leaders!

Needless to say, this is the one game I want us to win this year.

Checklist:

Lucky Meal :heavycheck:
Rosary beads ready :heavycheck:
Rubbed belly of Buddha statue I got in Japan in 1977 :heavycheck:
Four leaf clover found in backyard :heavycheck:
Dreamcatcher from Arizona to protect us from evil thoughts of the Tigers winning :heavycheck:

That should bring us a victory! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back