Game Day Round 4 vs Tigers, MCG 7:25 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butler lol, how on earth is he in the side. I made a post recently in the list management thread I have nothing against him, but he’s not up to it and never will be.

Tonight shows he’s not up to it, and never will be.

Time to admit that the scars from the GF are deep - and for the team too

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah. We must have played above ourselves and after all the qudos and up and comerjng they all just thought it would happen and they've been found out

But this has all the hallmarks of a team whose heads have dropped because our forwards miss miss and miss and fail to capitalise repeatedly. Season nearly cooked after 4 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the idea behind Butler? Too slow for a wing, not creative or skilful enough to play as a high forward. Not tall, not really a mid.

Roarke is fringe, but has lengths on him.
His parents thought it was a good idea I’m sure…
Beveridge has wasted our club's best ever midfield for another year.

Has Melbourne ever rucked Petracca?

No excuse for this showing tonight.

Okay I’m done…. Can’t watch it anymore, would rather do almost anything else. Maybe go and clean the bathrooms! Yes that’s how much I cannot stand watching this s**t anymore

I can’t even complain about the result. We literally have more scoring shots than then. That is the entire game right there.

ONE SINGLE *ing ASPECT.

3 weeks in a row it’s decided the game.

WHAT THE F*** ARE OUR PRESIDENT AND HEAD OF FOOTBALL DOING?

WAKE THE F*** UP AND PUT BEVO BACK IN HIS PLACE. START PLAYING A BLOODY STRUCTURE THAT CAN WIN A GAME. SO SICK OF THIS S***

Beveridge has wasted our club's best ever midfield for another year.

Has Melbourne ever rucked Petracca?

No excuse for this showing tonight.
How is this your analysis after this game ? Your just repeating old talking points. Clearly NOT why we lost the game.

Imagine being a head coach of an AFL side being comfortable having only Ryan Gardner and Tim O'Brien as your only key defensive posts in a must win game.

We play the game in circles, go sideways, backwards, dinky handballs to defended players, cute kicks that have to be surgical to work....and all of it for no gain. Other teams just go straight.......that is it .....they go straight. Our style is like water torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back