Game Day ROUND 4: WEST COAST v BULLDOGS SATURDAY 29 FEBRUARY 4.10PM WST @ LEEDERVILLE OVAL

Terrific work ladies.

At work, about to get absolutely blasted by people leaving Leederville Oval, but very much looking forward to watching the replay of that one. I suspect it’ll go down much better than the derby.

Great day for the club.

images-26.jpg

Tremendous effort ........ the eagletts have landed.

Just got to love the Kelly Sisters.

images-25.jpg

How good was the unbridled joy and excitement of the girls after the game.

We're the Eagles we're Flying High.

download-18.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Some really slick ball movement out of defence today, particularly in the first. That chain of handballs was mesmerising! Definitely break down a bit on half forward, rush of blood to the head.

But the change in the girls was huge this week, like watching a different teams. Amazing progress and so good to see them win their first game. I didn't think I'd be so invested this quick but that was awesome and I wanted it so badly just for them to get some reward for effort.

Well.

I thought I posted at the siren....but I was too busy celebrating WHOOOOOOOOO

So happy to be here there for their first win.

AND my 5 yr old got ANOTHER signed footy - this time from Sophie MAC ❤

Had a celebration talk with SMac - people she was so pumped!

WHOOOOOOO WHAT A ******* DAY

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Kelly sisters :hearteyes: breakout games

Lemme say, forward line looked infinitely better across the board today. Cameron is a constant danger, fantastic game, just wasn't beaten. Atkins and Gibson both involved in good ways all match. Big marking target still a problem, think Dowrick's wasted up front. But we have got the forward pressure to lock it in.

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I will admit that I've been paying more attention to the results rather than the games themselves so far. But we'll ******* done. Those last few minutes were nerve racking!

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m glad we made some structural changes for this game. Gibson being up on the ball forces her to get involved and allowed her to use her pace running back towards goal where she’s hard to beat. The Kelly sisters were great which was good to see. We finally hit a chance to slow down and hit targets which gave the girls a bit of confidence i reckon. Hopefully we can continue on from here.

Ps: Biggie, Sophie mac is very lovely, she even has her own line of skateboards available at Kmart or big w I think. Unfortunately, the downside is she’s a Geelong supporter. :oops::p

Back