Preview Round 5 – GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, Sunday 5th July 2020, Giants Stadium, 6.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm think I stuffed something up. Registered the four of us, got four emails confirming we had tickets, but only my ticket appears in our Giants account - we should all be under the one account. Guess I have to give them a call tomorrow.

Watch how quick they call holding the ball or incorrect disposal
As long as it goes both ways I’m ok with it. FWIW I agreed with Clark I’d comments last week. I also saw the hypocrisy in saying that and by coaching the way he Does sometimes does

Hmm think I stuffed something up. Registered the four of us, got four emails confirming we had tickets, but only my ticket appears in our Giants account - we should all be under the one account. Guess I have to give them a call tomorrow.
I registered on one account, but had to log into my wife's account to print hers..

We've been moved from the upper level of the members to the lower level opposite, gald to be going but would prefer to keep the birdseye view, if it happens again next time I will give them a call and see if indicating a preference helps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I registered on one account, but had to log into my wife's account to print hers..

We've been moved from the upper level of the members to the lower level opposite, gald to be going but would prefer to keep the birdseye view, if it happens again next time I will give them a call and see if indicating a preference helps

They got back to me this afternoon and hooked up our accounts so I could switch to them all and get access to the tickets.

We're literally one section to the right of usual, though several rows forward.

I think many members will be on the outer wing so the crowd looks bigger on TV.
I prefer to watch from that wing so am happy with my allocation, but it’s a shame for those who prefer to sit elsewhere.

I know some Sydney based Hawks members who were getting texts on Monday offering tickets. Hope that’s a sign of goodwill by the Giants and not a lack of Sunday night interest.
I like the look of the Giants team. Hope they take another step this week.

Hmmm I doubt it. We extended the deadline for tickets as well.

People aren’t interested in going to events like this at the moment and especially late Sunday.

People aren’t interested in going to events like this at the moment and especially late Sunday.
If I wasn't an AFL tragic, there's no way I'd be attending... same way as there's no way I'm going to the movies at the moment.

Look I had to give it a miss this week which was a shame. Although a mate of mine said he got a $10 ticket through some ambiguous link sent to him through a different friend.... sounds as if that’s happening we won’t max out the 5900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back