1 Day Round 5, 2016 - Red Centre Kangaroos v Western Woodpeckers at the Ulu-rena

Remove this Banner Ad

Red Centre Kangaroos v Western Woodpeckers at the Ulu-rena
Teams to be named by Friday 11:59pm
Home team picks the pitch (Batting, Both, Bowling)
And please add 'OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET' to the top of the post

Ant Bear Smartys Power

Red Centre Kangaroos: 6th
To avoid the wooden spoon, they must win here. They may also need the Warriors to lose to the Crocs. Alternatively, if the Warriors lose to the Crocs, all three teams could end up on 6 points, and the they could end up 4th. Highest 4th Lowest 6th

Western Woodpeckers: 3rd
Just need to win this to ensure finals. If they lose and the Crocs defeat the Warriors, they drop to fourth. Also, if Victoria defeat the Crusaders, and they win as well, a home first round final is up for grabs. Highest 2nd Lowest 4th

Are there only 5 rounds?
Yep. The idea is too keep it short and sweet. If I goes too long, people lose interest. And with a small number of teams and people, can afford numbers to drop off quickly.

I'll be looking at activity over this series, and seeing what can be done to improve. Also, going to look to replace a majority of inactives across the league before going for expansion.

Let's do it!

02-man-punches-kangaroo-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats right Folks, its a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! I have simmed the games AND Im helping akkaps post them...CHRISTMAS EVE!

Welcome to Ulu-rena where its snowing (Take THAT Global Warming!) And the Peckers are fighting for finals while the Roos are fighting for...Pride! And maybe finals? Im not sure. Akkaps knows!

The Roos want to go out swinging so we have a nice solid pitch out there for the Batsman to go nuts on!

Date: 12-24-2016

RED CENTRE KANGAROOS VS WESTERN WOODPECKERS at The Ulu-rena

50 overs match

Pitch Condition: Excellent

WESTERN WOODPECKERS WON THE TOSS AND ELECTED TO BAT FIRST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back