Review Round 5, 2017: Box Hill Hawks v Richmond, 14 May 2017, 12.00pm @ Box Hill City Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The effect of injuries in the firsts are trickling down to Box Hill by the look of it.
With three players - Brand, Whitecross, Duryea - standing in the crowd watching, it is little wonder that there would be an impact. Not sure if I agree with this preservation strategy at the expense of Box Hill. They have a need as well. I know there are good arguments regarding priorities, but it would be better for Box Hill if these guys played, and it's not like next week's game is only 5 days away. We can't always adopt a 'screw Box Hill' attitude.

With three players - Brand, Whitecross, Duryea - standing in the crowd watching, it is little wonder that there would be an impact. Not sure if I agree with this preservation strategy at the expense of Box Hill. They have a need as well. I know there are good arguments regarding priorities, but it would be better for Box Hill if these guys played, and it's not like next week's game is only 5 days away. We can't always adopt a 'screw Box Hill' attitude.
I have felt for BH with strategies in past but I know Duryea is out with calf strain, Brand given out last weeek would also assume injured.Too many they can choose from to be persevering this week I think.

I have felt for BH with strategies in past but I know Duryea is out with calf strain, Brand given out last weeek would also assume injured.Too many they can choose from to be persevering this week I think.
I get that, but they were all named in the side on Thursday, even Duryea. Who really knows what is going on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been poor. Schoenmakers as well. Box Hill's key forwards are all struggling to get into the game.
Cheers. Let's hope he can get in to the game and make an impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back