Discussion Round 5 2017: Photos & Discussion Thread (ANZAC Long Weekend)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Puma retails are pretty dogshit to be honest.

Nowhere near the level that Nike retails are dogshit.

I'm sort of up the idea of having some clash jumpers the home but a light lighter/faded to keep the main design there but still be light enough to avoid clashes, if you know what I mean.
I'm guessing you mean something like what Carlton did with the baby blue, yeah? I don't know many teams that would work for, though.

I'm guessing you mean something like what Carlton did with the baby blue, yeah? I don't know many teams that would work for, though.
Sort of yeah, I can't really think of how to describe it though

Unpopular opinion(?) Nike are the worst current apparel sponsor.

Second worse imo. ISC take the cake with their saggy neckline and over stitched collar. Their fitting seems odd too. Looks like the players are wrapped in cling wrap or something.

Missed Nike and was shattered they left us til they started using the weird ass triangle boner killer collar.

Adidas are close as well. They add unnecessary features which annoy the s**t out of me.

Second worse imo. ISC take the cake with their saggy neckline and over stitched collar. Their fitting seems odd too. Looks like the players are wrapped in cling wrap or something.

Missed Nike and was shattered they left us til they started using the weird ass triangle boner killer collar.

Adidas are close as well. They add unnecessary features which annoy the s**t out of me.
It's gotta have the midas adidas touch.

I think the Puma retails are pretty dogshit to be honest.

Quick question for any west coast fans. Do you guys have access to player issue Guernseys via your team store (Can't see any online)?

Not match worn or anything. Just plain backs. Brand new. They fall under 'authentic' instead of 'replica' and are more expensive then retails.

Im hoping Richmond start selling them next year. I thought if west coast do maybe we would too.

Otherwise I have no idea how to get my hands on a tiger one other than auction etc. which I don't really want to do.

I really want a tiges Puma Guernsey but I can't go back to buying retails after owning a few player issues. Any tips would be very much appreciated. Cheers!

Quick question for any west coast fans. Do you guys have access to player issue Guernseys via your team store (Can't see any online)?

Not match worn or anything. Just plain backs. Brand new. They fall under 'authentic' instead of 'replica' and are more expensive then retails.

Im hoping Richmond start selling them next year. I thought if west coast do maybe we would too.

Otherwise I have no idea how to get my hands on a tiger one other than auction etc. which I don't really want to do.

I really want a tiges Puma Guernsey but I can't go back to buying retails after owning a few player issues. Any tips would be very much appreciated. Cheers!
MIKE85 FXD_

Technically if they don't have a number on the back they aren't player issue, just player cut or something (but now WCE don't have numbers on their training guernseys it's blurring the line).

Anyway, short answer is no, they can't be bought on the team store website. You should contact Richmond direct and see what they can do for you.

Technically if they don't have a number on the back they aren't player issue, just player cut or something (but now WCE don't have numbers on their training guernseys it's blurring the line).

Anyway, short answer is no, they can't be bought on the team store website. You should contact Richmond direct and see what they can do for you.

Appreciate the response. Yeah player cut is what i'm after. Not fussed if it has numbering or not. Overseas call it authentic.

It used to be easy as walking into an AFL store and they'd be mixed in with retails. That was back when we were with nike. That's obviously changed between then and now. I recall carlton selling what i want with their guernseys a couple of years ago via their shop. It cost about $200 but it appears they've scrapped it.

I was hoping if west coast have a section in their physical store then maybe we'll do the same.

The club said to wait til next year when they'll have a bit more range of puma gear due to starting earlier. I doubt they will though as it seems to be a rare thing these days.

Thanks heaps. Looks like i'll have to keep an eye on auctions, club garage sales or ebay.

Appreciate the response. Yeah player cut is what i'm after. Not fussed if it has numbering or not. Overseas call it authentic.

It used to be easy as walking into an AFL store and they'd be mixed in with retails. That was back when we were with nike. That's obviously changed between then and now. I recall carlton selling what i want with their guernseys a couple of years ago via their shop. It cost about $200 but it appears they've scrapped it.

I was hoping if west coast have a section in their physical store then maybe we'll do the same.

The club said to wait til next year when they'll have a bit more range of puma gear due to starting earlier. I doubt they will though as it seems to be a rare thing these days.

Thanks heaps. Looks like i'll have to keep an eye on auctions, club garage sales or ebay.
Wait until puma go bust like BLK :p then get onto one of the sales. I picked up a player edition kooga jumper for $25 at the end of last year:D

Wait until puma go bust like BLK :p then get onto one of the sales. I picked up a player edition kooga jumper for $25 at the end of last year:D

nike's ruined me. (imo) their and puma's player edition are so superior nothing comes close. Thank god we signed with them. Ive waited a long time for a new guernsey. Now i just gotta figure out how to get my hands on one. Didn't think it'll be this hard considering how easy it was 16 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back