Sunday, April 22
North Melbourne v Hawthorn (ES)
Brisbane Lions v Gold Coast (G) (T)

Tuesday, April 24
Melbourne v Richmond (MCG) (N)

Wednesday, April 25
Collingwood v Essendon (MCG)

Last edited:

Awesome. A simple and respectful ANZAC Day jumper from Collingwood this year. Lets hope Essendon recipricate.

IMG_3215.jpg

DZ5klgsVQAAqsZb.png:large

Essendon going with a sash made of poppies again.
This year the poppies are 4 petal instead of 3 from last year.
Like last year looks to be the same poppy repeated over and over, in different sizes and at different rotations.

Ours looks a lot nicer than last years. The really thick outlines on the poppies made them look like part of a cartoon.
Collingwood's looks alright. I don't mind subtle photos placed on jumpers. The issue is that they can't be too subtle or they won't be visible during the game like last year. My biggest issue is actually the 5 logos on the chest. Remove the Collingwood logo and it wouldn't be so bad.

I don't have a huge issue with the clash between Essendon and Collingwood but if we're not going to wear a clash jumper then Collingwood should definitely wear white shorts. I'd even be fine with Essendon wearing red shorts (which we don't have anymore).

Keen to see what Melbourne come up with, wasn't the most popular here last year but I thought it was the best from the 2017 batch personally.

Keen to see what Melbourne come up with, wasn't the most popular here last year but I thought it was the best from the 2017 batch personally.
Anzac Day is on a Wednesday this year, so I wouldn't expect many other clubs would be doing much this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anzac Day is on a Wednesday this year, so I wouldn't expect many other clubs would be doing much this year.

The AFL will still be rolling out the Last Post for the Friday night game though. They’ve made sure to do it once in each state for the last few years now. Reckon a few clubs will still do something.

I really wish the AFL would put it's foot down and say the ANZAC logo above the AFL logo and that's all

I really wish the AFL would put it's foot down and say the ANZAC logo above the AFL logo and that's all
Same with indigenous round, should just be the Aboriginal/Torres Straight Island flag or the Recognise logo, nothing more.

Richmond will be wearing home jumper with a bit of dark grey, bit os a shame was hoping they would rock their clash for this

Same with indigenous round, should just be the Aboriginal/Torres Straight Island flag or the Recognise logo, nothing more.

Richmond will be wearing home jumper with a bit of dark grey, bit os a shame was hoping they would rock their clash for this
No, the Indigenous Round jumpers are cool because it gives someone an opportunity to showcase their heritage and pride.
The ANZAC ones are a shameless and tasteless cash grab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back