Discussion Round 5, 2018 (ANZAC) - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

zero clash
465769_c79e6646c1cb76be1acae35caaa4db86.jpeg

its fine

images

sorry but no need for a clash jumper here. the non vics need to find something else to whinge about i think (get back to whinging about the gf location :D )
In which case why did the Tigs clash with the Crows in R2? Coz of a couple insignificant gold hoops,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In which case why did the Tigs clash with the Crows in R2? Coz of a couple insignificant gold hoops,
im talking about melbourne “clash” with richmond not adelaide.

Royal would be the ideal jumper there though. Adds a lot of contrast while still looking like their home jumper.
This is probably applicable here.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...rminology-affects-our-interpretation.1101686/
no need to make the dees wear royal or the tiges wear the inverse . no clash :)

i would say crows do clash cos they use yellow/gold like the tigers and up until 2016 it was the exact colour code and all

there is def a clash there.

with melbourne there isnt
Fair call - however I don't know that there is enough mutual colour. Otherwise we could argue Geelong clash with Carlton using the same theory - they both use the navy.

no need to make the dees wear royal or the tiges wear the inverse . no clash :)
But like that thread says, there is no contrast either. Plus if this match is on TV, which it probably will be as it's the only match on TV, won't it be in SD thanks to the Comm Games? All the more reason for a clash jumper.

Carlton v West Coast is on this weekend
Going by the North v Carlton matchup on the weekend , will we be treated to a full navy v full royal redux ? :D

If we are in the royal blue, it’ll be with white shorts (as in 2016).

But I’d be surprised if we aren’t in the yellow peril golden danger, given it’s now an option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back