Preview Round 5, 2018: St.Kilda v GWS - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 21st April, 1:45PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my coaching rant to the team:

KICK EFING GOALS!
Forget about everything else youve been taught and bloody KICK EFING GOALS!
If your name is Jack or Jade or Tim.
Dont pass the ball. Dont turn away from the sticks.
Attack those efing goals like your life depended on it!
FFS it cant be that hard..
Done

Seriously we will never win any games while our forwards go on 10 20% conversion for whole quaters at a time.

There is zero leadership being shown on or off the field.
Morale at an all time low.

On field, Carlisle does a bit. Off field I can’t speak for, no one can unless you’re in the squad. Kinda ridiculous to say but I do agree our on field is lacking in leadership. I had to google who our leadership group was.
I figured Geary was in it, but couldn’t tell who else.

I like Ross and Roberton. Love Jack Steven but he doesn’t scream leader to me. He leads with how hard he tries.
Ross and Roberton really need to own their leadership roles. Make it obvious. They need to be the on field coaches we need.

I’m not sure about Geary. I’ve said it from day one and I’ve been super impressed with him in maybe 2 games since the start of last year. I reckon one of them was the Collingwood game.

Carlisle needs to be a leader. He has that dickhead attitude a real leader needs, plus this year he’s the only player that can honestly say they’ve showed up to play.

God I’d pay good money to watch him crack the shits and just run through some squibs he’s shown signs of doing it but **** me when he starts doing it consitently it’ll be gnarly
Kick 10

Run through 10

Drop another 10

Get rubbed out for 10

Lose all form again :(

Criticism can only be constructive if said to the player directly, so unless you’re going to pass it on to Armo himself, it’s just criticism. Gherkin is known (and loved by some) for his direct and sometimes ‘facile’ criticism of players, which is well within his right on this public internet forum.
Tbh when I’m posting crap about certain players it is mainly a bait cause I know how mad a certain few kents get ahah, like everyone else I don’t want any or our players to completely stink it up I want them all to go well so we can get some *in fingering done in the finals

“Look, as a group, we’re really hurting. We’re disappointed in the execution of the way we want to play, we know how we want to play, and right now we’re no anywhere near that standard. Yeah, definitely, our pressure is down & that’s what we want to bring every week. Our pressure is the non-negotiable & right now we’re not bringing it. There were some positives in the game today - Coffield was good, Clark good - it’s nice to have some young boys come into the group & play well, but overall we aren’t acheiveing what we want to out there. Our conversion is still certainly an issue. We have Ben Dixon working really hard on it with boys - we haven’t quite seen the results yet, but I’m backing our guys in to get it right once we gain some more confidence in our play & ball movement. Honestly though & There’s no hiding it, we were poor... but this is football, we get a chance to redeem ourselves next week. So for the week ahead, we’ll hit the track hard, work on a few things & get back to playing Saints footy”

A whole lot of hot ******* air ;) :eek:

Edited for you FlyingSledghamer

I reckon Jake will give this a like too

McCartin to break Fred Fanning's goal in a game record with 19.
Jack Billings 58 possessions 7 goals straight.
Blake Acres 62 possessions 13 goals 4.
Nick Coffield in his third game to play on from his own kick in, run the length of the field and slot one from 80 out.

Saints by 238 points.

You on a long lunch with Gherkin ?!

I don't think that's true, we have angry supporters like the Carlton and Essendon supporters when it's going badly.
Pre Flag....I would have put Richmond supporters near the top of the table.

Carlisle needs to be a leader. He has that dickhead attitude a real leader needs, plus this year he’s the only player that can honestly say they’ve showed up to play.

Yet when he does, and gives the odd player a bake, the whole footy world lambasts him for bad body language! He can't win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's thirteen players who are injured,
We've been quite fortunate with injuries up till last weekend..........great to have Members back.

On AFL.com today,the injury ladder was published taking into account known injuries at the end of last round.

Carlton are on top of the ladder(it's rare that you see them on top of anything) with 30 games lost.

Richmond are last with 9 games lost......their amazing run with injuries last season is continuing into this season.......they have ONE player injured.

We are above them with 12 games lost.

Well I just hope we all show up tomorrow..... Plenty of time to drown our sorrows tomorrow night . It's a real indictment on our club when the interstate cheer squad is louder than our entire crowd! :(

McCartin to break Fred Fanning's goal in a game record with 19.
Jack Billings 58 possessions 7 goals straight.
Blake Acres 62 possessions 13 goals 4.
Nick Coffield in his third game to play on from his own kick in, run the length of the field and slot one from 80 out.

Saints by 238 points.
You definitely know your Saints, George, so I've put my house, car and savings on this result. Easy money :)

Heres my coaching rant to the team:

KICK EFING GOALS!
Forget about everything else youve been taught and bloody KICK EFING GOALS!
If your name is Jack or Jade or Tim.
Dont pass the ball. Dont turn away from the sticks.
Attack those efing goals like your life depended on it!
FFS it cant be that hard..
Done

Seriously we will never win any games while our forwards go on 10 20% conversion for whole quaters at a time.
1816EF67-3457-49BD-A075-ED7E30C13A7F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back