Preview Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 20th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Demons

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 56 72.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our current midfield rather less elite than that.

Ge wouldnt be nice if just for once we drafted a kid, who by their 2nd year was just irresistible and an automatic selection?? Happens at plenty of other clubs.

Not as Elite and Clark still can’t force his way in.

And Coffield is behind 6-8 atm.

Long way to go for these boys but the fact Paton is being picked above these two says a lot.

Where is their score coming from?

I said it prior to our game with Freo in general chat, NFI where Freo were kicking their scores and hey presto, if not for an incorrect umpiring call still classified as a goal, we win by a point, because true to form Freo couldn't kick a score worth a damn to win a game of footy and required luck and laziness.

Great, Dees can run a bit in the centre of the ground. Congrats to them.

Their forwards are emulating a potato.
Their backmen are emulating a colander.

For all Freo won in that game in the centre, they were 1 centre clearance away from losing that match at the end, and again with correct record keeping practices, they did lose that match, as incorrect call which leads directly to a score invalidates that score.

So they also ran around a bit in the centre and didn't do much in 2/3 of the ground, hardly something to cite as worrying.
Which umpiring call are you referring to?

Anyway I’m pretty confident going into tomorrow’s game.
We match up well on the Dees, we play well at the G and I’m loving the backline so far. Wilkie has far (and deservedly so) got all the credit, but I reckon Battle has gotten better every week too.
Stuv is a massive in, just as I think Lewis straight back in is good for us.
In saying all that, if the Dees bring their best I think that it’s too good for us, but being 4-1 would be a bloody great start to the year.
Think Lewis helps organise them significantly, as they’ve been headless chooks across team defence as a whole. Hope you’re right though.

Not as Elite and Clark still can’t force his way in.

And Coffield is behind 6-8 atm.

Long way to go for these boys but the fact Paton is being picked above these two says a lot.
But on the other side - different positions and Benny was terrific last week.

Think Lewis helps organise them significantly, as they’ve been headless chooks across team defence as a whole. Hope you’re right though.
Yeh he might do actually, just think we can exploit him. No way he can keep up with lonie, parker or gresh. Probably goes to Kent I guess.

Yeh he might do actually, just think we can exploit him. No way he can keep up with lonie, parker or gresh. Probably goes to Kent I guess.
Would love to see one of our boys run right through Lewis. Been a sniper for a long time now

That’s nothing I hear p66 is chillin in his private jet
Your all a bunch of toffee kents! :huh:

I'm huddled over a tiny piece of cover freezing my **** off sucking on moonshine and a hotdog from 7 Eleven that has no doubt
Been fermenting in Satan's arse for the last 10 years in an alley way between a Brothel and a Church! :oops:

Stood near Watto, I know where you are sitting tomorrow, as I'm a MCC member, I can stalk you

Joffaboy…....your better than a secret service agent......very impressive.!!!!!!

Yes.....into the MCC members tomorrow........haven't been since the new stand was built......actually the last time was the 97 night Prelim against North.

Really looking foward to seeing the set up..........and also looking foward to seeing the Melb MCC members cursing into their Scotch and Dry's.

Joffaboy…....your better than a secret service agent......very impressive.!!!!!!

Yes.....into the MCC members tomorrow........haven't been since the new stand was built......actually the last time was the 97 night Prelim against North.

Really looking foward to seeing the set up..........and also looking foward to seeing the Melb MCC members cursing into their Scotch and Dry's.
Well you will have to be in the bar because you cant take your drinks outside to your seat.
It isn't the riff raff, GA you know

BTW did you work out who the playet in the fishing hat was?

Either Marsh or Rowe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you will have to be in the bar because you cant take your drinks outside to your seat.
It isn't the riff raff, GA you know
emoji6.png

BTW did you work out who the playet in the fishing hat was?

Either Marsh or Rowe?

Thanks for the tips re the drinks....lol.

I'm usually only used to being with the riff raff in GA.......as I was in Perth with some of the Freo supporters.....gee...some of them !!!!!

My mate told me a collar must be worn and his wife said no thongs !!!!!!!

Re Mr Hat...that had us all stumped.....as it did with the guy I was standing next to at the Thursday training session......yes...he was wearing the hat also at that session.

Retreived the footy record from the Suns game out of the "to be put into the recycle bin" pile...sure enough there was an article on Marsh and Rowe......hatman was Jonathon Marsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back