St Kilda
4M5D.gif

Dec 31, 2012
Adelaide, SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Seattle Kraken, Seattle Sounders
Apologies for intruding but what a game, what a season and what a group you guys are building over there. Your blokes go about it in the way that you have to admire and people can't keep writing you off. Good luck for the rest of your season, just try have an off day when we swing by in Rd11 if you would? 😅

The lead in to this game was forgawn?

We were simply playing better footy, they were sucking the fat one defensively, if we were on in any form they could not defend,and they couldn't defend, could have easily had 20 goals.

They had their moments, but at this moment, in the here and now, we are in different spaces. There's no shame in it, but conversely;

OH WHEN THE SAINTS...

Stir some more pots flogs, maybe you might imagine some success in the future.

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
It just gets better and better.

Steele - 8 tackles. What did we pay for him? What an awesome pickup
Membrey - 4goals. What did we pay for him? What an awesome pickup
Kent was good, I wanted him dropped for this game, and thought he'd be definitely be dropped for the next. I was wrong. 3 goals (1 gimme) and some really strong efforts around the ground. This is what we needed from him!
Steven was huge, as usual.
Umpires - we got a lot of cheap ones, let's be honest there. Better us than them, though. We won the free kick count by a fair bit for once.
I'd like to see games umpired better. Gotta stress that.
Our defense was HUGE! They killed us early with inside 50's and our defense stood up. Battle is doing wonders back there, Brown played well and Geary was a good Geary.
Our inside 50's early was abysmal, but we managed to score from most of them which is something else that needs to be mentioned.

Billings, finally he's shown us he can be reliable and huge. This is the Billings we need and I love that he backed himself enough to wait on signing the contract because he knew he was worth more.

#1 thing was the third quarter. Coming into this game we hadn't won a 3rd quarter in any of our games so far. We DOMINATED it.
This was a real four quarter effort from the team. What a win.
What a win at the MCG, a performance like this at Etihad is expected.. At the MCG is huge. Fingers crossed it's not the last time we play here.
TOP OF THE LADDER!!!!

Shout out to Fox Footy who have the decency to show the boys singing the song loud and proud!!! GO SAINTS!!!

Back