Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
Oh well.
This is not going to be enjoyable for us Swan supporters.
Call the season off already!
Wait,wait, wait, wait..........................wait until we can earn pick 1!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lazy77

Team Captain
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
No shame in this loss
Plenty of shame imo. We look completely substandard. The skills have been embarrassing. And I don't know what people mean when they praise the effort. We've been second to every ball. It's just deflating. I didn't think we were quite this far from competitive.

Luckily the season doesn't have any integrity and doesn't mean anything anyway. I suppose it doesn't matter that we're sh*t this year, but damn, give us some hope for the future at least.

Millky95

Starchild > You
Jul 6, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Renegades
Plenty of shame imo. We look completely substandard. The skills have been embarrassing. And I don't know what people mean when they praise the effort. We've been second to every ball. It's just deflating. I didn't think we were quite this far from competitive.

Luckily the season doesn't have any integrity and doesn't mean anything anyway. I suppose it doesn't matter that we're sh*t this year, but damn, give us some hope for the future at least.
Oh sorry forgot where I was. Let me find my microwave...

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Just out classed by a better, more experience side when we had a lot of injuries

We tried a more aggressive game plan to compensate and it didn't work.

No shame in this loss

i agree with the start, but they should be upset and feel same shame with some of the pissweak efforts

its reality of where we are at with injuries and development but overall we may be on tne right track, but today is a pretty shocking effort, lot of dropped heads, sloppy lazy efforts etc , its to be expected but doesnt mean it isnt crap if that makes any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom