Game Day Round 5 2020 - Weagles vs mighty Swans @ Metricon 1:45 pm, 4 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange how the commentary team hasbn't mentioned the number of injured players we have. If our opposition had the number of outs we do it would be spoken about on repeat for the duration of the game. Great work from Joey at the base of the pack. Quality disposal from Heeney now he is being given an opportunity to go near it.

zyzzbruh

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2017
Mnt Olympus
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Manchester United
Wait what? I want us to be aggressive. I like how we have taken this on. My fear is the coach will go back to his tried and true seeing as it hasn't got us the win.
Why bringing it back to horse tho? The credit is on him for changing our style. You've given a backhanded compliment. There's no reason to think he'd revert back to our style of 2 years ago. He clearly knows what he is doing and won't be dumb enough to change his mind just cause his young team can't execute it yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Kennedy and Ramps retire in a few years time, things are gonna get worse before they get better. Long rebuild ahead.

we need to be prepared to trade someone good like we did with schnieder and demptser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back