Game Day Round 5 2020 - Weagles vs mighty Swans @ Metricon 1:45 pm, 4 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can count the players who have currency on one hand at the moment.

picking one at random (not saying trade him ) Aliir has been crap today but i bet teams would still trade a reasonably good deal to get him

Oh well.
This is not going to be enjoyable for us Swan supporters.
Call the season off already!
Wait,wait, wait, wait..........................wait until we can earn pick 1!

I know the last time we were this bad was 2009, but I think I felt more optimism back then. Goodes was still the heart of the team...
That's unfair on the 2009 team, came within a bees dick of beating both grand finalists that year and unlucky not to play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No shame in this loss

Plenty of shame imo. We look completely substandard. The skills have been embarrassing. And I don't know what people mean when they praise the effort. We've been second to every ball. It's just deflating. I didn't think we were quite this far from competitive.

Luckily the season doesn't have any integrity and doesn't mean anything anyway. I suppose it doesn't matter that we're s**t this year, but damn, give us some hope for the future at least.

Plenty of shame imo. We look completely substandard. The skills have been embarrassing. And I don't know what people mean when they praise the effort. We've been second to every ball. It's just deflating. I didn't think we were quite this far from competitive.

Luckily the season doesn't have any integrity and doesn't mean anything anyway. I suppose it doesn't matter that we're sh*t this year, but damn, give us some hope for the future at least.
Oh sorry forgot where I was. Let me find my microwave...

Just out classed by a better, more experience side when we had a lot of injuries

We tried a more aggressive game plan to compensate and it didn't work.

No shame in this loss

i agree with the start, but they should be upset and feel same shame with some of the pissweak efforts

its reality of where we are at with injuries and development but overall we may be on tne right track, but today is a pretty shocking effort, lot of dropped heads, sloppy lazy efforts etc , its to be expected but doesnt mean it isnt crap if that makes any sense

picking one at random (not saying trade him ) Aliir has been crap today but i bet teams would still trade a reasonably good deal to get him
AA is the type of player who would be an absolute star in a top team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back