Review Round 5, 2021: Box Hill v North Melbourne, Sunday 16th May @ 12:05pm, BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins: Howe, Morris, Ceglar, Jeka, Porter, Mynott, E Phillps
Outs: Sonsie (inj), Adduci (managed), Deluca (inj), Greene (managed), Horner, Walker, Blanck

FB78. E Le Grice53. H Beasley66. M De Wit
HB33. H Pepper50. D Mascitti30. D Greaves
C11. C Nash41. C Downie17. D Howe
HF35. J Morris31. K Brooksby42. T Brockman
F18. J Ceglar39. E Jeka43. J Saunders
R37. N Reeves72. J Newcombe32. F Maginness
INT55. C Porter59. T Mynott61. B Kilpatrick
60. E Phillips
EMG62. S Horner51. V Adduci56. F Greene
76. A Kalcovski

Last edited:
Hopefully the BHH will cheer us up a little after yesterday's debacle. A great start will be allowing the players to play instinctive footy with a focus on an attacking offensive game style. We wont get a better chance with 13 AFL listed players to NM's 5. Matt Walker is out injured however I hope Harry Jones has a great game.

B 52. J Heron 81. H Murphy 66. T Donnelley
HB 78. E Reardon 65. H Gunther 15. A Bosenavulagi
C 8. B Scott 57. H Jones 56. K Answerth
HF 53. C Byrne 40. E Ford 68. J Watkins
F 67. M Massarotti 63. M Baker 73. A Polidoros
R 38. T Xerri 64. L Cunningham 62. M Hodge
Int 51. L Young 58. L Cleary 29. W Phillips 72. L Conway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liking what I've seen of Reeves' positioning and skills early. Not a lot of stats but hitting contests well and a neat kick that showed vision. The kind of stuff he'll need to show if he wants to come in as a second/shared ruck option.

Liking what I've seen of Reeves' positioning and skills early. Not a lot of stats but hitting contests well and a neat kick that showed vision. The kind of stuff he'll need to show if he wants to come in as a second/shared ruck option.

Good contested mark on the wing and then showed his skills in hitting the target by foot. Playing forward atm looking forward to him getting into the Ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back