Game Day Round 5, 2021: Hawthorn v Melbourne MCG 3.20pm Sun 18th April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst 5-0 team of all time Melbourne. Will get destroyed by the Tiges.
Similar feeling to when they run over the top of us in that final a few years back with JOM in the stands and Tom with a busted wing in the first.

They went to Perth and got smacked the following week.

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do we have a game plan.
Hahhahahahahaha it's clarkos fault we are simply not good enough.

Geez - he's got 4 medals mate because when we are good enough he knows how to coach it.

Either that or he is/us the supporters, is/are the luckiest people in the world.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
Can we please please PLEASE end this Nash experiment. Not to stick the boots in as he's not the only one, we are in a deep dark hole at present. but fu** me can anyone tell me what he brings to the side. He's just never been an A.F.L quality player and we persist with him constantly

His last chance is as a defender. One in hundred shot but his only hope.

Exactly, could/should 4-1, 3-2 at worst.

Team selection is another story - massive contributor to outcomes
You can keep trying to polish a turd with selection of fringe players. The reality is it makes no difference. We are 4-5 elite players away and they just don’t exist on our list.

Aug 4, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
how badly have we fallen away?
couldnt stick marks in the forward line, especially Kosi. I like his work off the ball but hes just got to grab them otherwise we have two o briens.
midfield exposed again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jaegar kick to O'Brien 20m out. If you're thinking of that one, re-watch it because he grabs his arm down.
I'm sure he was blocked and totally free to prefection, so much so he just bloody dropped it. But I can't watch a reply or bother - it's all good.

You can keep trying to polish a turd with selection of fringe players. The reality is it makes no difference. We are 4-5 elite players away and they just don’t exist on our list.
Pack it in now then hey, f**k the rest of the season?

Don't even bother trying to get the structure right?

PenAndPaper

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pickett should have gotten a free for holding, but instead they pay in the back which wasn't there...comical.

Edit* I sitll think it was a Pickett freekick against us for holding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back