Preview Round 5, 2021: North Melbourne vs Geelong @ GMHBA Stadium | Sunday, April 18 @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Make no mistake there are people who like that it occurs and line up to kick him when it happens.

No that's ridiculous but no reason why he can't ruck a bit.

Petrie, Brown did so why can't Larkey? Too busy kicking non-existent goals is he and "too good" to chop out?

How precious and soft are we. No wonder getting hammered by committed opponents every week with that attitude.

No that's ridiculous but no reason why he can't ruck a bit.

Petrie, Brown did so why can't Larkey? Too busy kicking non-existent goals is he and "too good" to chop out?

How precious are we. No wonder getting hammered every week with that attitude.

Because he doesn’t have the tank for it LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Because he doesn’t have the tank for it LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A minute or two a quarter.

Laugh all you like but thats pathetic if his tank is that poor can't even support the team. He's not 19 anymore.

Seems to find his pink boots pretty fine so his tank cant be that bad.

Laugh all you like but thats pathetic if his tank is that poor can't even support the team. He's not 19 anymore.

Omfg how can you not see how better off we are with 2 talls in our team? Do we have to spell it out for you?

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne

A minute or two a quarter?

How does that align with Nobles plan for Goldstein to play forward for extended periods?

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
fckoff Chop get off his back. I’m on the Cam Soup Ship. whoop whoop! All aboard.

He can't play. Like, at all. I swear my phone is on slow motion.

But fine then I'll let it go just refuse to agree he should be playing - play *en Tyson as well then if leadership so important

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Maybe Larkey can take the ruck contests in the F50, much like Hawkins, but I'm not a fan of him playing it further up the ground or at bounces. it's great that Noble has tried to get him more involved in the game that way, but until/unless other things change it's an idea for the tip. Try and develop it as another string in his bow, sure, but he still needs to refine his craft as our number one forward target and IMO he needs minimal distractions from that especially during the games.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He can't play. Like, at all. I swear my phone is on slow motion.

But fine then I'll let it go just refuse to agree he should be playing - play *en Tyson as well then if leadership so important
Your brain is on slow motion. The forward line functioned better and larkey had his beat game for the year. Yes he is slow as molasses and spilled it, but he contested and we were better for it. Fact.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I think we were having similar arguments about Hamish McIntosh keeping Goldstein out yeh?

Sometimes patience is a virgil

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Your brain is on slow motion. The forward line functioned better and larkey had his beat game for the year. Yes he is slow as molasses and spilled it, but he contested and we were better for it. Fact.

No need for insults.

We were also playing the Crows not the Dogs.

I think Campbell should be delisted and shouldn't play.

Others think differently and no worries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No need for insults.

We were also playing the Crows not the Dogs.

I think Campbell should be delisted and shouldn't play.

Others think differently and no worries.
Come on you've had a fair old sook here chop. He will be delisted. And if xerri had completed a pre season he wouldnt be playing this week.

Can someone help me out;
What section are North fans allocated at GMHBA for Sunday? Looking to secure tickets
A little dated, but hope that helps.
1618566408228.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back