Preview Round 5, 2021: North Melbourne vs Geelong @ GMHBA Stadium | Sunday, April 18 @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrZaius

GENERATIONAL
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
norf
0VyKe1JyxWrrkuOJcBxbg5tFjzQ=.gif

Damn, missed the melt.

So anyway...

I think we will be actually be rather competitive against the Cats. We finally added a bit of leg speed, the kids are doing well, the forward structure is structurally improved and we are defensively ok, despite missing key personnel.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Damn, missed the melt.

So anyway...

I think we will be actually be rather competitive against the Cats. We finally added a bit of leg speed, the kids are doing well, the forward structure is structurally improved and we are defensively ok, despite missing key personnel.
Trust me, last night was nothing anyone would have enjoyed seeing.

I wish I could have your optimism about the game, and while I do think our leg speed will hold us in good stead I just think Geelong will probably be too good for us on basically every line. Throw in the home ground advantage, needing to make a statement, Dangeflop returning... It's more than likely going to be a rough night.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good on him. Recruited as a small forward, transitioned to defence halfway through his first pre-season here, and cracked the team in round 5.

Possibly/probably wouldn't be playing if half our defenders weren't injured, but he absolutely put his hand up for the gig through his VFL performances. Best of luck to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back