Preview Round 5, 2021: North Melbourne vs Geelong @ GMHBA Stadium | Sunday, April 18 @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroo Cat

All Australian
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last time at GMHBA I felt like some ump calls really took the wind out of everyone's sails (happy to be corrected as I have been too traumatized to watch it again). I hope they can emulate our fabulous aflw side and rise above that stuff.

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
GEELONG
In:
P.Dangerfield, S.De Koning, G.Rohan, B.Parfitt
Out: J.Clark (omitted), Z.Guthrie (omitted), Q.Narkle (omitted), M.Holmes (omitted), M.O'Connor (injured)

Last week's sub: M.Holmes (unused)

NORTH MELBOURNE
In:
J.Walker, A.Bosenavulagi
Out: L.McDonald (pec), C.Zurhaar (concussion), L.Davies-Uniacke (injured)

Last week's sub: L.Young (replaced L.McDonald)

Screenshot_20210417-182328_AFL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sachx

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t know why but looking at this team we have more balance with size***

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Devington

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As long as it genuinely is a corked calf then he'll be fine. I know fu** all about injury recovery/prevention but I'm guessing the pain and maybe some swelling has just lingered longer than they would like so they're going to rest it, idk.

On the other hand Silver's injury in the first few rounds originated from a corky, so who the fu** knows any more.

AnEmptyChair

All Australian
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LDU looked very ginger last week and his calf was heavily strapped throughout the week in the photos from training. Not surprised he's out. Give him a week to recover and refresh and get him in next week.

Ashley B

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
We train to get injured , has to be it. Our fitness blokes must tell them" if I don't see all of you on the injury list for an extended period throughout the yr I will be bitterly disappointed"

the flying ham

Premiership Player
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As long as it genuinely is a corked calf then he'll be fine. I know fu** all about injury recovery/prevention but I'm guessing the pain and maybe some swelling has just lingered longer than they would like so they're going to rest it, idk.

On the other hand Silver's injury in the first few rounds originated from a corky, so who the fu** knows any more.
If they bleed it can lead to swelling of the foot and cankles. Wouldnt surprise if he misses next week too

DrZaius

I hate every ape I see from Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
norf
So Geelong have a team this week with an average of 28 years old and nearly 150 games played :flushed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad