Preview Round 5, 2021: North Melbourne vs Geelong @ GMHBA Stadium | Sunday, April 18 @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATU IS IN FK YEAH

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
9F26AAAF-4193-4FF5-8135-B508E77BF616.gif

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last time at GMHBA I felt like some ump calls really took the wind out of everyone's sails (happy to be corrected as I have been too traumatized to watch it again). I hope they can emulate our fabulous aflw side and rise above that stuff.

GEELONG
In:
P.Dangerfield, S.De Koning, G.Rohan, B.Parfitt
Out: J.Clark (omitted), Z.Guthrie (omitted), Q.Narkle (omitted), M.Holmes (omitted), M.O'Connor (injured)

Last week's sub: M.Holmes (unused)

NORTH MELBOURNE
In:
J.Walker, A.Bosenavulagi
Out: L.McDonald (pec), C.Zurhaar (concussion), L.Davies-Uniacke (injured)

Last week's sub: L.Young (replaced L.McDonald)

Screenshot_20210417-182328_AFL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As long as it genuinely is a corked calf then he'll be fine. I know * all about injury recovery/prevention but I'm guessing the pain and maybe some swelling has just lingered longer than they would like so they're going to rest it, idk.

On the other hand Silver's injury in the first few rounds originated from a corky, so who the * knows any more.

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LDU looked very ginger last week and his calf was heavily strapped throughout the week in the photos from training. Not surprised he's out. Give him a week to recover and refresh and get him in next week.

We train to get injured , has to be it. Our fitness blokes must tell them" if I don't see all of you on the injury list for an extended period throughout the yr I will be bitterly disappointed"

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As long as it genuinely is a corked calf then he'll be fine. I know fu** all about injury recovery/prevention but I'm guessing the pain and maybe some swelling has just lingered longer than they would like so they're going to rest it, idk.

On the other hand Silver's injury in the first few rounds originated from a corky, so who the fu** knows any more.
If they bleed it can lead to swelling of the foot and cankles. Wouldnt surprise if he misses next week too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back