Preview Round 5, 2021: North Melbourne vs Geelong @ GMHBA Stadium | Sunday, April 18 @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmac Tarrant McGuinness
Perez Corr Menedue
Dumont Anderson Polec
Garner Comben Taylor
Spicer Zurhaar Ford
Xerri LDU Tyson
Walker Walker *pick1 *pick2 (*mid season draft)

Hmm, potentially 4 best team defenders, 4 best team mids and 3-4 best team forwards? It would give tomorrows 22 a run for their money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a strange argument.

Clearly Campbell straightened us up and helped Larkey.

Clearly he is a severely limited player. Has anyone ever seen him kick a set shot goal at AFL level?

Clearly Xerri has a broader range of weapons and is much younger.

Tom kicked a goal in his first game for us back in 2019.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am hoping they mature very quickly our youngsters. If there is such a thing as express games experience I think we are doing it right now. There will be bumps and bruises along the way though.

Ok rookie question, who is our sub? First listed emergency or are they allocated on the day just before the match starts? I’m angling for a way to get Garner and Xerri in and just tell them the leash is off, at least that way we might be entertained by a bit of biff 👹

Ok rookie question, who is our sub? First listed emergency or are they allocated on the day just before the match starts? I’m angling for a way to get Garner and Xerri in and just tell them the leash is off, at least that way we might be entertained by a bit of biff
Any of the four listed subs. Allocated (announced) about an hour before the bounce I think.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back