Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, April 15
St Kilda v Richmond (MRVL) (N)

Friday, April 16
West Coast v Collingwood (OS) (N)

Saturday, April 17
Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast (MRVL) (T)
Sydney v Greater Western Sydney (SCG) (T)
Carlton v Port Adelaide (MCG) (N)
Brisbane Lions v Essendon (G) (N)

Sunday, April 18
Adelaide v Fremantle (AO)
Hawthorn v Melbourne (MCG)
Geelong v North Melbourne (GMHBA) (T)

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
30577005-5997-4E8A-9BAA-138CC1EC00FB.png

Bit different than the training one right?

they are wearing it for the Sydney Derby.

I reckon it will be launched as some sort of alternative guernsey to wear in the Derby seeing all their other kits clash with Sydney
Never made sense why the clash alternative of GWS' orange home kit is a more orange jumper. Same deal with Hawthorn tbh.

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
looks nothing like the training one, what's the point of marketing it as a copy of the training one when its not even that

I thought the Orange was worn in every away game with the white one being a clash?
Yeah, it certainly seemed like this was the case when they released it. Wonder if they had some issues around reproducing the artwork on the white jumper with the artist or the previous manufacturer?

Sammoll

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne City FC, Southampton FC
The standalone jumper will be worn for our two games against our cross-town rivals the Swans every season and will stand in stark contrast to the red and white of the Swans.

Looks like the plan is to wear it both home and away vs the Swans. Would also make sense to wear it away vs teams like Hawthorn and Gold Coast but I guess we'll have to wait and see if they do that.

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG

New one-off Jersey for the Lions vs Essendon match this weekend
Nice little cash grab, I assume they have plans to do 2 more vs Collingwood over the next 2 years. Can't have 1 with out the other 2, easy $450

Back