Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Snake26

Team Captain
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I was ditching training to go to the game. That was until i missed out on getting a ticket. I’m still not going to training, as far as the coach knows I’m at the game. The Saints take priority anyway. It’s also blowing a gail and I cbf making the 2 hour round trip. I’m the captain too 😐
Should’ve gone to training 🤦🏻‍♂️

GTrains Mullet

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2014
Top of a God
AFL Club
St Kilda
I feel like Coffs been better. Clarke’s been ok. That’s the only positives I can think of for now.

Hill can be managed. If we don’t have the balls to drop. Butler still looks hesitant and out of form. Might give him a break too.

Ryder might as well retire as his absence b killed our season. Worst timing.

let’s play big Sam and rest Marshall to he’s right. Tank it out a bit and do a mini reset.

jwikked

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
I miss the good old Grant Thomas days when we used to belt Richmond by these sorts of margins.

What's GT up to these days?
Think he started a bank, Up Bank. He has something to do with it.
Wish he'd put his hand up to coach St Kilda. GT was ahead of his time, would love for him to get another shot at it.

gringo2011

Premium Gold
Nov 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I feel like Coffs been better. Clarke’s been ok. That’s the only positives I can think of for now.

Hill can be managed. If we don’t have the balls to drop. Butler still looks hesitant and out of form. Might give him a break too.

Ryder might as well retire as his absence b killed our season. Worst timing.

let’s play big Sam and rest Marshall to he’s right. Tank it out a bit and do a mini reset.

Coffield and Clark have been good once the game was over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad