Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 17, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does Nankervis sh*t on us every time he plays against us? I swear he plays his best game every year against us
It was always going to happen with the starting ruck tonight. Even Flynn in his first AFL match had a resounding win in the ruck. I'm not surprised Banker is had a big game.

nr914064

Debutant
Apr 14, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
PROS
We have good young talent.
Ratts game plan is still being learned.
We will have a good 2022 onwards.

CONS
We lack leadership. Headless chooks.
We dont play as a team yet.
We Lack Key Position Players.
GET BEN KING and a young top draft ruckman.
Tigers 2021 are still the best. Thats them at their hungry best.
2021 is going to be a BAD LONG UGLY season.

LeonardHayes87

All Australian
Oct 13, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Left at 3 quarter time.

Never felt so embarrassed wearing my saints gear walking out of a game. To see a team put a small half forward in the ruck and kick back to back goals without even a whimper from us is a first for me.

The worst part is it’s all between the ears. It’s not talent, we’ve shown the talents there. What’s wrong with us?

Aug 28, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Coventry City
Letting Paddy Ryder walk out on the club 1 week before the start of the season was easily the stupidest decision the club has made so far.

“Letting Ben Paton snap his leg in half in our intraclub match was the stupidest decision the club has ever made.”

That’s how idiotic your statement sounds.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

saintkildaman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 1, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can’t win the clearance and spread, no intent moving the ball out of defensive 50 and * all work rate around the ground. Completely different team than last year, really taking years of my life watching this s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Please refrain from excessive or exaggerated criticism of St Kilda players, club personnel or the St Kilda FC itself.

George so what’s the punishment for the club for excessive exaggeration about being a good club?
Wow and this came from Stavro Yikes

Max the great

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Need to set some ground rules here, myself and Hub have just sat through two hours of going through deleting dozens and dozens of Gameday thread posts and having to thread ban users who have been constantly critical of the performance.

You've all had plenty of time to vent - the game was basically over by half time.

After the mind numbing negativity on this board two weeks ago, we aren't letting it go on anymore.

One rule for everyone to follow, I don't care who you are;

Board Rules - Rule 6

This is in a thread stuck at the top of our board, and honestly should've been enforced from the beginning - but we've let plenty off with far too much for far too long and it needs to stop.

It will be at our discrection and anyone breaking this rule will receive a 3 point infraction. 5 gets you a week off, and if you have points accumulated from prior warnings already - stiff sh*t. Control yourselves.
Wait what does this even mean? Have a little think about this. Surely we are allowed to vent? Why wouldn't we.
We are all angry. There isn't many St.Kilda fans... Surely we can have that community to vent out frustration. What do you expect us to do? Ring a mate who doesn't give af about our club and try to explain our frustration with Dunstan or Hunter when they wouldn't even know who they are.

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Brett Ratten has to sit down and work out what the hell happened over the last six days. They were the same players but were very different performances. Work it out Brett and make sure every player knows. Drop any player that won’t or doesn’t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back