Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And as I have already posted, he has made a rod for his own back and next year is the last year of his deal.

if Brad can’t handle the expectation of his salary. How will he handle his coach potentially losing his job if performances don’t improve?

You know what mate? I don't know the man. But let's be real... rightly or wrongly, he's been copping it left right and centre. Maybe he's the type of dude who can't deal with that sort of thing. I have no idea.

He's earning good coin... good luck to him

He's a current saints player, a very good one at that when he's on. I wish him well.

Ah right thought you meant Hill

I think he'll get another 2 if we don't completely bottom out (don't think we will).

Think we will finish 10th to 12th.
10th to 12th
Not good enough

Ah right thought you meant Hill

I think he'll get another 2 if we don't completely bottom out (don't think we will).

Think we will finish 10th to 12th.
Clubs expectations top 4

reality 10-12th.

Can’t wait for the summer of s**t if that happens.

10th to 12th
Not good enough

Clubs expectations top 4

reality 10-12th.

Can’t wait for the summer of sh*t if that happens.
Probably, but I like him. Although he does need to sort out what is going on defensively, he doesn't have a good history of coaching good defensive sides, in fact he coaches bottom four ranked defensive sides historically and this year no exception, we are bottom for scores against. Think I'd almost throw in the towel if we sacked another coach at the end of the year. Puts us back even further.

Probably, but I like him. Although he does need to sort out what is going on defensively, he doesn't have a good history of coaching good defensive sides, in fact he coaches bottom four ranked defensive sides historically and this year no exception, we are bottom for scores against. Think I'd almost throw in the towel if we sacked another coach at the end of the year. Puts us back even further.
100% he gets next season.

he won’t get the one after unfortunately if this doesn’t improve.

and I’m a massive Ratts fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope not
But won’t be surprised if so
We are cooked. I just hope this is the year we needed to have & we bounce back quickly next year. But no faith this year. We have been putrid & can’t see us turning it around without a pre season & some soul searching in between. Our poor percentage is the indicator.

I like him too
But disappointed he hasn’t set a higher standard for the senior players
Hope he can turn it around quickly

He will be there next year 100%
but needs to get a move on has been left behind this year by a lot of other coaches
Don’t win finals without a good defensive set up

We are cooked. I just hope this is the year we needed to have & we bounce back quickly next year. But no faith this year. We have been putrid & can’t see us turning it around without a pre season & some soul searching in between. Our poor percentage is the indicator.
Yep percentage is a real good indicator of where you are at

I love Ratts and thought he was the man that can take us all the way after last year but he’s lost his way a bit this year. Has been outcoached a fair bit this year.

I have a horrible feeling our ever impatient board will sack him before he has the chance to get us success. Hope I’m wrong but we’re famous for two things - winning spoons and sacking coaches.

tick tick tick.

that’s the sound of your football life running out Ratts.

Yep percentage is a real good indicator of where you are at
Look at Carlton. They are going to be average this year. Another mid table finish looks assured but their three losses have been by comfortable margins without blowing out too much. We have lost two games by almost a hundred points and our wins have barely eaten into that. Will honestly be a miracle if we end up back over a hundred.

and likely will take another big hit next week against port.

Mate. The issue isn’t the loss.

it’s the lack of effort.

5 weeks into a season.

2 weeks after a team heart to heart.
I actually think it occurred immediately after the heart to heart if you follow the insider articles on the club website.

The first heart to hear was after the demons game.

We then turned in an utterly pathetic 2 and a bit qtrs vs wce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back