Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to set some ground rules here, myself and Hub have just sat through two hours of going through deleting dozens and dozens of Gameday thread posts and having to thread ban users who have been constantly critical of the performance.

You've all had plenty of time to vent - the game was basically over by half time.

After the mind numbing negativity on this board two weeks ago, we aren't letting it go on anymore.

One rule for everyone to follow, I don't care who you are;

Board Rules - Rule 6
This board has been set up for supporters of the St Kilda FC. Please refrain from excessive or exaggerated criticism of St Kilda players, club personnel or the St Kilda FC itself. This board has a variety supporters who all hold individual views on how important or talented our players are. Posters have been known to exaggerate to stress their point. It is a common practice that will no longer be tolerated. We will edit or delete posts describing players as "useless" or "talentless" or any other exaggerated negative criticism. Similarly do not use excessive criticisms of club personnel (such as a coach or board member) or imply corruption or incompetence without significant proof. Do not unduly criticise the club. These actions can be hurtful to the individual involved or family members / friends thereof. Further they can result in legal action by the slandered person. Repeat offenders risk being permanently excluded from this board. Reasonable criticism is perfectly OK - especially when made in an immediate post match context.

This is in a thread stuck at the top of our board, and honestly should've been enforced from the beginning - but we've let plenty off with far too much for far too long and it needs to stop.

It will be at our discrection and anyone breaking this rule will receive a 3 point infraction. 5 gets you a week off, and if you have points accumulated from prior warnings already - stiff s**t. Control yourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Jack Steele, thank you for the game, you are the only one worth your pay cheque and i daresay you need a pay rise.

... lol.

What are we supposed to say then? There is genuinely not a single positive aside from supporters knowing we’re trash again so we don’t have to care.
You can laugh and disagree with it all you want.

Sadly there's a few that have ruined it for everyone else. We can't babysit them anymore unfortunately. If you want to vent, create a PM amongst yourselves and discuss it there.

Might’ve been Hill’s worst performance for us. If there’s a bigger downhill skier I’d be surprised. Don’t mean to lay the blame at his feet but as a big earner we should be expecting a lot more. Far too many others were just down right awful. Not enough guys willing to win the ball and move it forward. Not enough skill. Not enough footy smarts. Some coaching decisions were bad. Don’t know where we go from here.

Need to set some ground rules here, myself and Hub have just sat through two hours of going through deleting dozens and dozens of Gameday thread posts and having to thread ban users who have been constantly critical of the performance.

You've all had plenty of time to vent - the game was basically over by half time.

After the mind numbing negativity on this board two weeks ago, we aren't letting it go on anymore.

One rule for everyone to follow, I don't care who you are;

Board Rules - Rule 6

This is in a thread stuck at the top of our board, and honestly should've been enforced from the beginning - but we've let plenty off with far too much for far too long and it needs to stop.

It will be at our discrection and anyone breaking this rule will receive a 3 point infraction. 5 gets you a week off, and if you have points accumulated from prior warnings already - stiff sh*t. Control yourselves.

Genuine question, in the forum's opinion is saying Dunstan can't kick exaggerating to stress a point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back