Preview Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 15th April, 7:20PM AEST *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Tigers

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Ryder is available to replace Marshall if he misses, don't want to see us going back to either McKernan or Hunter if we can avoid it.

Don't think we need to make any other changes unless there are any other injuries.
I don’t know if we would bring back one of them. Just use Carlisle and a random tall in rotation.

Hopefully Ryder is available to replace Marshall if he misses, don't want to see us going back to either McKernan or Hunter if we can avoid it.

Don't think we need to make any other changes unless there are any other injuries.

I reckon Marshall will probably play unless Ryder is in. I'd probably prefer jabbing Roma up to be honest. Tigers have a quick fleet and don't really require much but a contest from their rucks.

I reckon Marshall will probably play unless Ryder is in. I'd probably prefer jabbing Roma up to be honest. Tigers have a quick fleet and don't really require much but a contest from their rucks.
Yeah I'm hoping he plays

Plantar Fascia ruptured is a good sign..

He'll be sore tonight but I reckon he'll play, it'll be swollen all week but on a 5 day break I doubt he'd train anyways
Correct.

From Dr Peter Larkins

"If you do rupture it, it means once the pain goes away, you won't have trouble with it. If you half rupture it, it's worse in the sense that you've now got a half ligament that gets sore because it's working too hard in the future.

"That's the only upside of a complete rupture – once it's ruptured and the pain goes away, you can't rupture it any more."

70% think saints will win 🤔
You had one great half of footy yesterday and now think you’ll easily beat the premiership favourites ... I wish you all the best
I think people can see what our best looks like and obviously our worse.

Who the hells knows which stkilda turns up.

But if it’s close to our best, we will go very close. I don’t think Richmond scare us in the way west coast did pre match as we previously had good form against Richmond and we know we struggle against teams that hold possession. Strong midfield and big forwards.

I think people can see what our best looks like and obviously our worse.

Who the hells knows which stkilda turns up.

But if it’s close to our best, we will go very close. I don’t think Richmond scare us in the way west coast did pre match as we previously had good form against Richmond and we know we struggle against teams that hold possession. Strong midfield and big forwards.
Fair point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

70% think saints will win 🤔
You had one great half of footy yesterday and now think you’ll easily beat the premiership favourites ... I wish you all the best

Your side starts to s**t the bed and you trawl through the loser club posts to feel better about yourself. Pretty sure 100% of Collingwood fans thought that you'd beat a listless injured Giants side that are trying to make North supporters feel better about life. I wish you all the best too, looking like the wheels are falling off.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about the plantar fascia and what rupturing it means? I’ve heard people say it’s good long term, how can that be? Where abouts on the foot is it, is it a ligament?

And before you say it, no I cannot be bothered googling it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about the plantar fascia and what rupturing it means? I’ve heard people say it’s good long term, how can that be? Where abouts on the foot is it, is it a ligament?

And before you say it, no I cannot be bothered googling it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes I had a part rupture. Hurts like hell when it contracts like sitting for a while, first few steps are agony.
Waking up, you cant put weight on it until it is stretched backwards with a towel for a few minutes. Took months to recover. Once the ligament snaps no more hurties.

Yes I had a part rupture. Hurts like hell when it contracts like sitting for a while, first few steps are agony.
Waking up, you cant put weight on it until it is stretched backwards with a towel for a few minutes. Took months to recover. Once the ligament snaps no more hurties.
But a full rupture is much more tolerable after the initial pain and swelling, correct?

So what we are hoping for is that Marshall recovers quickly.

If neither Marshall or Ryder is available, after Carlisles effort yesterday I'd be tempted to play Hunter and ask Carlisle to play exactly the same support role again.

If only one of M/R play then no change. In the unlikely event they are both available then Coff may get a rest.

Anyone know if Maddie’s Match merchandise is available in the club shop this week?

Also I wanted to get a ticket for my nephew for his birthday, my wife and I are taking him (Tigers fan but what the hell - hope it’s not a fun night for him).

We have 2 memberships with priority 1 access to tickets but I assume to get him one we will need to hold off until tickets are on general sale and get 3 then so they are together?

With our barcodes we can get a kids ticket added but he’s 9 so don’t want to risk getting knocked back as the kids ticket is for ages 2-5.

Anyone know if Maddie’s Match merchandise is available in the club shop this week?

Also I wanted to get a ticket for my nephew for his birthday, my wife and I are taking him (Tigers fan but what the hell - hope it’s not a fun night for him).

We have 2 memberships with priority 1 access to tickets but I assume to get him one we will need to hold off until tickets are on general sale and get 3 then so they are together?

With our barcodes we can get a kids ticket added but he’s 9 so don’t want to risk getting knocked back as the kids ticket is for ages 2-5.

They won't give a s**t if he's 9, I don't think. As long as you have a ticket I think they'll let him go straight through. I think junior tickets go to 15 anyway, you should check. I'm pretty sure my son gets a cheaper membership because he's still 15 but goes up next year.

They won't give a sh*t if he's 9, I don't think. As long as you have a ticket I think they'll let him go straight through. I think junior tickets go to 15 anyway, you should check. I'm pretty sure my son gets a cheaper membership because he's still 15 but goes up next year.

It says ‘Junior 1-5 years’ on the kids ticket I get for my daughter (who is 4).

I doubt they would give a s**t but just in case looking at our options.

I can always book the kids seat so we have 3 together then worst case by an individual level 2 ticket on the night....so long as it doesn’t sell out.

Just heard that when Marshall went into the rooms before half time his foot was giving him that much agony that they injected him and he jumped off one of the warm up steps repeatedly to fully snap it so he could go back out there after half time.

If that's true, the bloke is a *ing beast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back