Preview Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 15th April, 7:20PM AEST *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Tigers

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Change unless Ryder is available which I assume he is not for another week or two.
Coffield for Highmore still very tempting but will back the boys in that turned it around on the weekend.

Evening Sainter. Pardon the intrusion and SuperCoach question but why is Highmore on the outer? I thought he looked serviceable for you guys in the two games he played. How many games do you think he might get?

PS Hope you beat the Tiges.

Evening Sainter. Pardon the intrusion and SuperCoach question but why is Highmore on the outer? I thought he looked serviceable for you guys in the two games he played. How many games do you think he might get?

Structurally, he isnt tall enough to play as the 2nd key defedener alongside Howard (takes the number 1) and Wilkie who is better on the 3rd talls.

Hard to know if he will come back in - could just be match up dependant or would need an injury.

He'll be back, we just needed a bit more experience down back coming into poor form against quality opponents. Jake Carlisle's experience, height and rucking ability means he has to come in. If Highmore comes in, it will probably mean Wilkie or Coffield come out. Neither are going great right now, but have credits in the bank, so expect to see the coach try to play them into form before they are dropped.

Last years final:

We had heaps out.

Umpires bent us over.

We couldn’t kick straight to save ourselves.

They kicked goal after goal out of their arses.

Reckon we’re a real good chance.

Aside from the semi, obviously, we’ve had good form against the Tigers in the previous few years.
I was much more worried about the Eagles who we hadn’t beaten for about ten years.
I think we match up well against the Tigers. Play our best and it’s doable.

Hopefully last week kicked the boys into gear!

I've had planta fascia issues for about 5 year.

Why the fu** won't mine rupture if it's that bloody easy?

I don't understand it, it just ruptures and then heals itself?
I’ve had issues with mine (plantar fasciitis) for a similar amount of time, and at one stage it was so bad that I had to really think about how important it was to walk into the next room or not, so bad was the pain.

And right around that time I came across this video on a Chinese acupressure treatment for it, and given it was such an easy treatment to do, and only took a minute or so, I figured I might as well try it, and the result was phenomenal.

After only about 30 seconds of doing the acupressure on it, I felt something of a release, but as I was sitting down I wasn’t sure if I’d imagined it or not, but sure enough, when I got up and started walking around on it, the pain had gone from about an 8-9 out of 10 to about a 1!

Was absolutely incredible and going by the comments under the video, it seems I’m far from the only one who’s had similar results.

I also told my (Chinese) GP about it and he told me a few weeks later that he’d tried it on another patient of his and they also got a very positive result from it.

That said, as he says in the video, you do have to also stop doing whatever caused it in the first place, otherwise, if you keep doing it, it will come back.

a1d662a8aae5257329fdc5cf163bcafb

3f49872bc42ffbbb42729cf34eb46151

db5b5afe41ac92a36d7ed1681585c850

You'd remember these?
Both should have missed the prelim and Port would've gone onto the GF.
"Both should have missed the prelim"...for what exactly? A knee on the shoulder and a high tackle?

It's delusion at its finest if you think they both should have been reported. Your name isn't Cooper is it..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back